Local Trueprotein Athletes get some hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Trueprotein Athletes get some hardware

We sponsor some guys local to me too.....

2011 San Diego Championships

Lets flash back to about one year ago......I pulled aside a guy in my gym named Mike Martinez and told him "If you do the SD Championships you will win the lightweights"......this guy had never been to a bodybuilding show, never seen one on TV, did not know the first clue about the sport of bodybuilding.....he just liked to train and ate burritos all day long (lifetime natural to boot)......but the guy has huge arms on him and I promised him he would win.

Another guy in my gym is Brad Castleberrys training partner Chris Mcreery, another guy who has never been to a bodybuilding show, never seen one and had no idea what it entailed....he just likes to train. Chris trains in the morning when i do and then goes to work for a large grocery store chain in the afternoons.

Both of these guys are of the nicest down to earth guys you will find....they dont have a bad thing to say about anyone....and I like those kind of guys in this world of Debbie Downers.

Pete Ciccone took Mike Martinez in to the show...dieted him down and dialed him in....did an awesome job...cant say enough good things about Pete.
    Mike took the novice lightweights and the Open Lightweights and gave the heavyweight a run for his money in the overall. Now think about that...a lightweight in his first show ever giving the heavyweight a run for the overall....check the most muscular pic below of him standing next to the heavyweight....mikes triceps are so big for his height its ridiculous.

First time out....San Diego Championships Lightweight Champion.
    Alot of Trueprotein protein, instantized BCAA's, Burn, and other products went down the Martinez hatch during that prep.....Congrats to Mike....he is ecstatic at his accomplishment and his family and freinds (appreciate you wearing the shirt Ray) came out and cheered him on
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 04-08-2011, 12:32 PM.
    @dante_trudel

Wow, he looked great.
    Stimulation through annihilation.

Comment

Chris Mcreery...had to go against the guy who won the Arizona show the weekend before in the Middleweights. First time out he gets 3rd in the open middleweights (many feel he should have had second) but congrats to Chris also. Bradley Castleberry took him into the show and it was tough because Bradley is getting ready for pro football combines right now...so job well done by all. Chris is in the light blue trunks. Chris likes the peanutbutter chocolate cold filtrated, yohimbe hcl and burn and of course instantized BCAA's
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Doggcrapp; 04-08-2011, 12:34 PM.
      @dante_trudel

Comment

very impressive
        I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
          We sponsor some guys local to me too.....

2011 San Diego Championships

Lets flash back to about one year ago......I pulled aside a guy in my gym named Mike Martinez and told him "If you do the SD Championships you will win the lightweights"......this guy had never been to a bodybuilding show, never seen one on TV, did not know the first clue about the sport of bodybuilding.....he just liked to train and ate burritos all day long (lifetime natural to boot)......but the guy has huge arms on him and I promised him he would win.

Another guy in my gym is Brad Castleberrys training partner Chris Mcreery, another guy who has never been to a bodybuilding show, never seen one and had no idea what it entailed....he just likes to train. Chris trains in the morning when i do and then goes to work for a large grocery store chain in the afternoons.

Both of these guys are of the nicest down to earth guys you will find....they dont have a bad thing to say about anyone....and I like those kind of guys in this world of Debbie Downers.

Pete Ciccone took Mike Martinez in to the show...dieted him down and dialed him in....did an awesome job...cant say enough good things about Pete.
          Mike took the novice lightweights and the Open Lightweights and gave the heavyweight a run for his money in the overall. Now think about that...a lightweight in his first show ever giving the heavyweight a run for the overall....check the most muscular pic below of him standing next to the heavyweight....mikes triceps are so big for his height its ridiculous.

First time out....San Diego Championships Lightweight Champion.
          Alot of Trueprotein protein, instantized BCAA's, Burn, and other products went down the Martinez hatch during that prep.....Congrats to Mike....he is ecstatic at his accomplishment and his family and freinds (appreciate you wearing the shirt Ray) came out and cheered him on
          wow he looks like a light heavy weight...
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Mike looks amazing, hard to tell he is a lightweight and lifetime natural to boot is amazing!
            2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
            2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
            2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
            2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
            2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
            2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
            *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
            88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
            88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

holy fuck Mike is a lightweight? damn that's impressive.

i think this kind of recognition is awesome dante, this is what bbing is about for 99% of us who are state level bber's trying to win a class, grass-roots so to speak. way to give these guys some recognition.
              2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
              2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
              2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
              2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

That's awesome. Pretty cool you helped them get there. Congrats to all.
                2005 HOA Natural Classic
                2006 OCB Midwest
                2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                2008 HOA Natural Classic
                NPC Mid-Illinois
                NPC Midwest Open
                NPC Natural Grand Prix
                2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                USPA Illinois State
                NGA Heart of America
                NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I was fortunate enough to be hanging out in San Diego with Dante and his better half (love ya Dante but cmon...she's awesome:hail the weekend of this show. Both guys looked awesome and I had the opportunity to meet Mike. Great guy and I know he can take this sport as far as he chooses to.
                  TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

Is Brad the same guy who does weird stuff in the gym? Like gets a spot on DL(2 fingers on the bar) and is super athletic? I remember you posting about him before.
                    Awesome pictures! Congrats
                    Want to save 5% or 10% on your entire order at www.trueprotein.com
                    Use discount code JHN125

Come watch me progress in my 5/3/1 journal!

Comment

Just a huge thank you to you Dante and to True Protein for the inspiration and help to go through with this. Unfortunately the comment about me loving to train and eat burritos all day long is the truth, lol!!!!! But I do truly love to train and had no idea what competitive bodybuilding was all about until I went through this 20 week prep. Can I just say much new respect to all hard working competitive bodybuilders out there! I had no idea the determination, iron will, sacrifice genuine suffering that went into getting so ripped and peaking on that stage. It was the most amazing journey of my life and I hope the start of a new path in life for me!

Thanks Dusty and Dante and your wives for coming out to support us, it was great to know you guys were in the crowd. Pete Ciccone was such a huge help in coaching pretty much every aspect of my prep and teaching me how to pose. He has helped me develop some great habits and poured a significant amount of knowledge into me that I was lacking before. I can't imagine a better situation for somebody to be introduced into the world of bodybuilding than by Dante with True Protein and by Pete Ciccone and his 20+ years experience and soon to be IFBB pro.

Thanks and this is just the start!

Comment

Great job Mike, growing up did you always have ridiculous arms? They sure make you stand out.

Comment

Congratulations everyone; very, very impressive.
                          Ranger's Lead The Way!

Comment

Hey smookey, ya my arms have always been kinda good size even in high school when I weighed 135 pounds! I have certainly paid my dues to maximize them but they responded much easier than certain other body parts, particularly my back. I wish I could take a little from my arms and sprinkle it on my lats!!!

Comment

I would also like to thank Dante for all of his support, and TRUEPROTEIN supplements. I really appreciate it. I truly enjoyed my first bodybuilding show, and cannot wait to SUFFER again! hahaha... Preparing for that show was one of the most challenging things I have done in my life, but loved every minute of it. Also special thanks to Bradley Castleberry for the training and contest prep. I definitely could not of done it without Brad and Dante, and those i trained with. Time to get bigger and go for first in the middle weights now!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X