how long do u blast for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long do u blast for?

I was just curious how long all of you Blast for (on average) before you need to cruise. And then how long do you cruise for.

Enhanced - a 6 week blast followed by a 2 week cruise.
    Natural - a 6 week blast followed by a 2-3 week cruise.
    "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
    DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
    for a 5% Discount
    :wavey:

Comment

im in my 3rd week of blasting and I dont see my body needing a break any time soon. but im gonna guess like... 6-11 wks (ROUGH ROUGH guestimate)

Comment

your body will let you know....usually for me its about 7 or 8 weeks

Comment

so far I have had two blasts, the first was 8 weeks, the 2nd was 4.

Comment

I just barely make it through the 4th week blasting and 2 weeks cruising...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I barely made it through 6 weeks this time.

Comment

The first time I did DC training *the right way that is* I lasted the entire 8 weeks. However, these past couple blasts have been 4-6 weeks, I had to stop right at 4 weeks this last time.

Comment

There will be sign, fo rme its aching joints, the log book may kick my butt, or I just can't beat it in my last one or two workout, and usually you just feel kind of burnt out both physically and mentally sometimes.
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

8 weeks this time and now cruising and hurt myself...dammit..lol! I guess it would have sucked if I did one more week eh?!

TH
                    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Working...
                    X