No announcement yet.

Anyone feel like having a good laugh???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone feel like having a good laugh???

Make sure you read the whole thing... cuz the best part is at the end(it's just one post). Happy reading.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=320217
    By Nicodemis: "My lifts are better than ever but my anus burns so much I'm thinking about stopping."{something I pasted from bb.com...talking about protein powder I believe}

We
    The untrained
    And unqualified
    Are about to attempt the impossible
    With Nothing
    -The Dungeon

Wow. Lost 10lbs of fat at 5'7" 140 and muscles either stayed the same or got bigger.

I think we have a new trainer in the hoooouse.
    Through the best and the worst
    The struggle and sacrifice.
    For the true who've remained and the new blood.
    Motivation, undying allegiance
    Striving through the hardships and affliction.
    Every drop of blood
    Every bitter tear
    Every bead of sweat
    I live for this

Comment

Hey! No pickin' on the 5'7" 140 lb folks! We're liftin' large and watching our weight and... oh...wait. I'm out on this one. That is where I'm at, but I'm a girl. :boobies:
      "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
      Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
        Hey! No pickin' on the 5'7" 140 lb folks! We're liftin' large and watching our weight and... oh...wait. I'm out on this one. That is where I'm at, but I'm a girl. :boobies:
        No, you're a woman. There's a difference.
        CrossFit Champions
        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Ok wtf. Well depends on his bodyfat levels. Maybe he's got no muscle. Funny thing is he's serious about keeping all his muscle at 140. And then lost the biceps OMG not the biceps oh holy hell he's gonna faint. cough beach boy.

Comment

I am sorry everyone, that is really me under another name, Skip works wonders huh, I think I need to eat now...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

LMAO. Trust me guys, there are worse kids than that on there. I post on there *again* and you should see the shit some of these teens think. Hell there are guys on there well over 6', 150 or less and CUTTING. WTF??!?!? And then you have the ones telling guys that have metabolisms of goddamn hummingbirds on DNP and telling them do a really slow, clean bulk. Yea, really slow is goddamn right. Good luck getting over 200lbs in the next ten years.

Comment

thats one of the funniest things ive ever read. thanks for posting it

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
                  thats one of the funniest things ive ever read. thanks for posting it
                  Lol, yeah... Sounds more like an eating disorder than a diet.
                  By Nicodemis: "My lifts are better than ever but my anus burns so much I'm thinking about stopping."{something I pasted from bb.com...talking about protein powder I believe}

We
                  The untrained
                  And unqualified
                  Are about to attempt the impossible
                  With Nothing
                  -The Dungeon

Comment

atleast when he does a rear double bi he can say,, look at my ribs there really showing now, personally i'll stick with lats thankyou

Comment

the other thing thats halarious is that knowbody on that board has told that guy that what hes doing is stupid yet

Comment

I stopped going to that site completely about a year ago now, most of the people on that site are just ordinary people trying to lose fat, and look good in a t-shirt or the club and beach, not build musle and try to compete or lift a shit load of weight.
                        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
                          Wow. Lost 10lbs of fat at 5'7" 140 and muscles either stayed the same or got bigger.

I think we have a new trainer in the hoooouse.
                          I think Gollum avatar is a picture of the dude who posted that.

Comment

Its Layne's brother, don't you guys know nothing...
                            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

guys if you want a really go laught, just download the training video clip of Layne, those are some funny sh**t!

Comment

Working...
                              X