My DC Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DC Progress

I've been working with Dante for a little over a month and wanted to give an update on my progress. Mainly as a way for me to be accountable since I know I'll have my info out on the board. So you guys feel free to get on my ass if i'm not gaining the next few months... :kick:

I started training with DC weighing 230, and now sit at 256 today. Measurments went like this:

Arms: 17.5 to 18.25in
    Upper Leg: 25.5 to 27in
    Calves: 15.5 to 16.5

Waist: 34 to a 36

Background: I'm 6'4, 27yrs old, been training off and on for 6 years.

I'm pretty soft right now, but I started at a soft 230, so I'm actually in better shape than I started, its just that I started kinda out of shape..lol. Going to keep adding size for the rest of the year and hopefully push my weight up to the high 270's. 260 has been my all time high ever. Also, I plan on doing my first show next May. All in all, I'm very happy and am looking forward to filling out this tall frame!

R

congrats on the 26lb. gain
    :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

filling out a tall frame like that takes a lot of time and effort but you will look that much more impressive when you finally do. keep up the good work and you will be a beast before you know it.
      It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Im just hoping Raj doesnt think I can keep pouring the muscle mass on at this kind of rate continually (26lbs in 32 days)LOL---some is muscle memory and alot is his busting his ass (I see his workouts--he owns his logbook's ass)---couple that with his cardio, bigtime food intake, a good frame/genetics to work with, and you can see he is in serious rapid muscle accumalation mode.
        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

very impresive keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
            Im just hoping Raj doesnt think I can keep pouring the muscle mass on at this kind of rate continually (26lbs in 32 days)LOL---some is muscle memory and alot is his busting his ass (I see his workouts--he owns his logbook's ass)---couple that with his cardio, bigtime food intake, a good frame/genetics to work with, and you can see he is in serious rapid muscle accumalation mode.

LOL...I know a lot of it is muscle memory, plus hitting the weights hard and eating again. I'm expecting the gains to slow down, but i'm ready to fight for every damn pound when the time comes. Thanks for the kind words guys. And most of all thanks DC for helping me reach my goals. Time to go eat! :dcchomp:

R

Comment

Working...
            X