Doggcrapp T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggcrapp T-shirts

i think we should get some t-shirts made up for doggcrap training--how about this " hows your training going, like doggcrapp" on back----anyone else got any ideas?? Dante??
    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

we are currently working on dc training and tp.com t-shirts.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

i personally wouldnt wear a shirt that says dogg crap on it, but ide wear a shirt that somehow advocates DC training.

Comment

cool put me in for a few
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

I'm definitely in. Without a doubt. I'll wear it pretty much no matter what it says, as long as its not pink, fluffy w/ tassles hanging over my "midriff." LOL

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

cause you already have to many of those huh

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Anyone remember where the thread is where DC was talking about t-shirt ideas? Some of those were really good if I remember correctly...

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                cause you already have to many of those huh
                Rugby... you are sooooo right. I'm... like... TOTALLY... over pink now. Its like sooooo 80's, ya know?... Like, who wants to look like Madonna did back then when she was all soft and squishy?...

Give me black leather, no sleeves, w/ a matching studded collar and I'm a happy man...

-R

P.S. You asked for it!!! LOL
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

homonu, we are coming out with pink sparkle leg warmers with "I love DC" embroided on them. you can be our first customer...
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

xcool, i will wearv a shirt that says doggcrapp any day
                    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

anyone find that link??

Comment

Put me down for a XXXXXL, I hope to grow out of it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                          homonu, we are coming out with pink sparkle leg warmers with "I love DC" embroided on them. you can be our first customer...
                          Only if you let me shoot a video for the webpage where I get to dance to "She's a Maniac" (Flashdance) and "Let's Get Physical" (by the great Olivia Newton John).

This is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!

LMAO!

-R
                          The Book Has Arrived!
                          The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Randy...
                            You and LATS come up w/ the most twisted $hit i swear! You aren't as bad as him but you are in a very close 2nd!

TH
                            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Here's the link

t-shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X