Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating

Hey bros whats up. When I eat a meal sometimes like an hour after I just ate I get really hungry and I am not suppossed to eat for another hour still. When this happens should I eat anyway or wait until my schedualed time. Thanks alot

GR03

P*ssy always satisfies me between meals :sex:

xcel
    Lift Smarter, not more
    60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

lol

Comment

I try and hold off! Maybe you are not getting enough at each meal?

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

if you are being trained by dante ask him, if not ask him to train you
          im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Agree with Raul. I try to keep meals 2.5 to 3 hours apart. You're probably not eating enough at each sitting.
            Through the best and the worst
            The struggle and sacrifice.
            For the true who've remained and the new blood.
            Motivation, undying allegiance
            Striving through the hardships and affliction.
            Every drop of blood
            Every bitter tear
            Every bead of sweat
            I live for this

Comment

I eat between 60 and 150 grams of protein at each meal usually. I stay very low on carbs becasue they just pile fat on me quick.

GR03

Comment

eat more fat then
                It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

You think I should just add in like olive oil and flax. Or different kinds of fats

GR03

Comment

I know some people that can just eat all fucking day long,,, I know I could,,
                    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                      I know some people that can just eat all fucking day long,,, I know I could,,
                      same here it seems like that After a Meal i am Hungry again about 15 Mins Later even if i Eat a HUGGGEEEEE Meal!!

Comment

if i get hungry i'll just eat something anyways depending on if it coincides with my last meal, but as an example, if i just ate a ton of carbs and my next meal isn't going to be low fat, i will wait.
                        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

it doesnt seem to effect me much b/c of the rest of the 'DC eating method', but i haven't been training or eating this way as long as you have. exactly how will it mess with sensitivity? sorry man, i still dont know as much as i'd like to about insulin.
                          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                            Only problem I've found at times with that Msteve is that if I get hungry and eat on top of the meal that is getting just down... I'll end up fat sooner or later because I am messing with the insulin sensivity over time, just a point we need to look at sooner or later.
                            This is only logical. Calorie Intake = BMR + Energy Output (activity level) + "some" amount for rebuilding/building muscle. You eat more than that, you'll get fat.

Just "feeling" hungry IMHO does not justify eating. If you have a plan, stick to it. Hell, I "FEEL" hungry whenever I walk by a plate of dounts or cookies that people leave for everyone to have at work. This doesn't mean I
                            1) have to eat a donut
                            or
                            2) go back to my cooler and figure out what I have to eat.

Like others said - maybe you need to reassess your gameplan. Are you sure you're eating enough to coincide with your goals?

xcel
                            Last edited by xcelbeyond; 08-12-2004, 12:21 AM.
                            Lift Smarter, not more

Comment

Please don't take this as disrespect towards DC as I hold him him in the HIGHEST REGARD as a trainer AND person.

I know his program is to eat more but I still believe that past a "certain amount" of more is not beneficial. At least this has been my experience. But I've only been at this pretty religiously for 19 years now.

I do believe that we need "more" protein intake to add new muscle. If I go beyond a certain amount of calories, regardless how much is protein vs fat or carbs, I GET FAT.

I've gone up and down like a roller coaster and IT'S NOTHING BUT FRUSTRATING to gain 40 pounds then lose 42 for a contest! And over 50% of the 40 pounds was muscle. I've done this way too many times following different protocols. The only saving grace is all the positive comments about how big I look by others who don't see me that often. I wanna say WTF I just lost 40 pounds!!!!!!

IMHO the less fat you need to gain, the less you need to strip off "to look good." This not only saves the ego, it saves your sanity, and is MORE THAN LIKELY a whole lot better (read into that "HEALTHY") than carrying all that extra fat around!

xcel
                              Lift Smarter, not more

Comment

Working...
                              X