Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for...

The Article about extreme stretching.

There was an article/study about extreme stretching around here, but it seems that I can't find it with the searchfunction. (all open Forums)

Link anyone ?
    Any other studies about extreme stretching would be nice , too.

So long,
    Grammo
    Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Spidey, I know JP has it, PM his ass and he is a file waiting to happen...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Think there is a description by Dante on Muscle Mayhem site

Comment

Is this the article you are looking for?

Stretch Mark Mass Article

Comment

::i took out the links to studies because they did not work, but a good search on medline will bring up some stuff::

heres a few studies about hyperplasia i was looking at a few months ago if thats what your talking about. im not sure if the bird wing stretch studies are in one of those or not. and there is a pretty long article about extreme stretching at www.abcbodybuilding.com that goes with the "making more room to grow" theory.
          Last edited by MsteveM; 08-10-2004, 03:04 PM.
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

heres another article someone around here might like:

http://home.hia.no/~stephens/hypplas.htm
            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

I already know how to stretch Raul, thx anyways.
              I wanted the theory behind the extreme stretching.

Thx Guys those articles are exactly what I was looking for but the one that was posted here is missing. (Still not done reading though)
              Will pm JP if I don't find it, maybe he still has the article on his harddisk.

Thx Guys

So long,
              Grammo

p.s. Spidey? lol
              Last edited by Grammostola; 08-10-2004, 04:13 PM.

Comment

eeerrrr...right :boobies:

Comment

I printed this one out before, but I cant find it on the site now. Anyone have a direct link? I gave my copy to a friend.

Originally posted by MsteveM
                  ::i took out the links to studies because they did not work, but a good search on medline will bring up some stuff::

heres a few studies about hyperplasia i was looking at a few months ago if thats what your talking about. im not sure if the bird wing stretch studies are in one of those or not. and there is a pretty long article about extreme stretching at www.abcbodybuilding.com that goes with the "making more room to grow" theory.

Comment

this is probably the post you were looking for: Dante-bird stretching/hyperplasia

and here is that fascia stretching article on abcbodybuilding.com: http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magaz...stretching.htm
                    each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                    for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Thanx bro, thats what I was looking for. Here it was already in my favs, but it was listed as step one so I didnt see it.
                      Originally posted by Egill
                      and here is that fascia stretching article on abcbodybuilding.com: http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magaz...stretching.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X