for all you log book haters, part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you log book haters, part 2

okay, i got back to the roataion of rack deads today and i took your advice IH. i managed to pull 20 more pounds for the first 8 reps and then 30 more for my set of 4. it was brutal and i know im gonna hurt like hell tommorow, but it was worth it.
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Congrats heavy hitter... keep up the ball bustin' work, it will pay off in the end... if you are sore tomorrow, eat more food and get some rest...

Comment

good job HH! feels great.. i absoloutely freaking obliterated my leg workout today. still so tired and i just woke up from a nap too.. i think i'm gonna go eat food now. and i got my wildberry WPI ion exch and pina colada night time blend! today is a good day.
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

sweet. good job man
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

sweet, I'm sleeping with my damn log book -- only week 3...
          ---------------------------------

[email protected]

ADVANCED [email protected] (tell 'em darth sent ya!!)

Comment

wk 3.. so your owning your logbook too, right? tomorrow i get to lift again.. glutamine peptides are awesome! i feel so much more recovered...i want to go to the gym right now and kill the weights again, but i think i can wait till tomorrow.
            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
            X