CKD Dieting, Cardio and DC training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKD Dieting, Cardio and DC training

Hey guys...been registered at this board for a while, but never posted.

Anyway, Ive been dieting using a CKD type of diet. THis week im also gonna start doing cardio, and wanted to give DC training a shot.

How compatible is DC training while in a dieting phase? Im currently taking 100mg of Prop EOD, and I was also considering adding ECY to help out.

Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Hey guys...been registered at this board for a while, but never posted.

Anyway, Ive been dieting using a CKD type of diet. THis week im also gonna start doing cardio, and wanted to give DC training a shot.

How compatible is DC training while in a dieting phase? Im currently taking 100mg of Prop EOD, and I was also considering adding ECY to help out.
    If never doing DC's program I would opt to wait til you are ready to gain mass...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Or you have perhaps been training this style for awhile and now that you've gotten used to it, and your growing really well on it. Then perhaps you could stick with it while dieting down. But IMO this is an extremely hard training program to jump into while dieting. for the first few weeks of this program I felt I needed the extra food just for my body to adjust to the increase in intensity.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I hate CKD diets, I hate CKD diets, I hate CKD diets!!!! Let me say it again, I hate CKD diets. They are one of the worst diets as far as keeping your muscle mass. I would dare say that half the weight you lose is muscle. Also it kind of defeats the purpose of doing DC's training since this is a mass building program. If you want to train DC style and get big get off that stupid CKD diet.
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

BigP, Turn on aol, we need to talk for a minute, thanx...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

DC training is very intense, depleting yourself on a diet will increase your chance of injury for sure.

Like the other have said, wait until you are ready to put on mass. That's what this program is designed for.
            www.TrueProtein.com
            www.TrueProteinCanada.com
            KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
            TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Working...
            X