Silverback down to the wire....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverback down to the wire....

Hey IM, you guys are great supporter of me and I think it's just fair I put some pics up to show you how my progress is going. I've been pretty quiet on the boards lately and just trying to concentrate on being focused for the show. I have up and down days ....and Skip can attest to that. LOL ...but all and all I think it's falling into place. Here's a few shots for you to see. One thing that I have to realize is that you can only be as good as how much effort you put into it. If you do your best ..... you will always win.

double bicep

Comment

most muscular

sitting at 204lbs and maybe drop a few pounds this week before getting the water off.

Comment

Nice Work Bro!!!!
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

You look freakin awesome!
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Looking great ProRippedBack. Bro what weight do you expect to step on stage at? Maybe 198-200 even? You might remember us talking and me saying that I did not want to step on stage at less than 200, but man looking at you and how much more experienced you are than myself that goal is faaaaarrr down the road for me. You were 263 before contest prep correct? And now at contest time with almost no fat and dry as hell, high 190s or 200? Man, that means I'd only be about 180 something if I decided to cut down for a contest right now I've got a looong way to go :-D

Comment

I looked at that first pic and jus said, Holy Shit. Seriously the changes are unreal. Looking tight and ready. Stay focused.

Comment

Hey silverback do you mind posting some of your workouts over the last three months leading up to the contest. I think we would love see how you progressed in strength using DC training and also how you tweaked your training under strict dieting conditions. Bye the way you got the biggest damn delts I have ever seen on a humanbeing...Looking at your pics is making me feel like a skiny depressed scarecrow.

Comment

Looking great Silver, have you ever tried to see how your most muscular would look with more of a straightened arms in front. You have the size to pull it off! Can you post a pic?

jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

quite impressive. you should do awesome. go get 'em
                    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I think I'm going to be somewhere in the mid 190s but we'll see ofcourse. The weight isn't an issue with me anymore. I just want to be dry and hard.

After around 7 weeks out, I threw the log book away. I had to come down in fat fast so that meant extreme depletion and cardio....which killed my weights in the gym. For any example the other day I was stuggling with 45lbs dumbells for dumbell skull crushers. In the offseason I was doing 70lbs dumbells! I stopped the dead a few weeks ago. My weights are half the amount as before but you have to expect that when so depleted. Maybe if I stayed leaner in the offseason we could of came down in fat better and kept the strength up. My mistake in the offseason was getting too heavy.

Jimpaul I don't know what you mean about arms out.

Here's another shot.

Comment

Silverback you look excellent, back, arms and rear delts are freaky, good luck, not that you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                          Thanks for the compliments guys!

I think I'm going to be somewhere in the mid 190s but we'll see ofcourse. The weight isn't an issue with me anymore. I just want to be dry and hard.

After around 7 weeks out, I threw the log book away. I had to come down in fat fast so that meant extreme depletion and cardio....which killed my weights in the gym. For any example the other day I was stuggling with 45lbs dumbells for dumbell skull crushers. In the offseason I was doing 70lbs dumbells! I stopped the dead a few weeks ago. My weights are half the amount as before but you have to expect that when so depleted. Maybe if I stayed leaner in the offseason we could of came down in fat better and kept the strength up. My mistake in the offseason was getting too heavy.

Jimpaul I don't know what you mean about arms out.

Here's another shot.
                          Jesus, you get better with every pic! I don't see a mistake anywhere lol.
                          Lou, what I meant was a most muscular like Arnold used to do, with the arms straightened instead of bent, almost like your reaching down for something. With your size, I think it would look awesome. But either way, have fun with the contest and keep smiling at them.

jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

man, you look incredible and its only going to get better once you get on stage! thanks for keeping all of us updated with pics - thats alot of inspiration and motivation for the smaller guys like myself.
                            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Great job, bro. The hard work shows. Great balance and detail. Proud of you
                              as always. Go for it. You're a winner no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                              X