Invention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invention

Has anyone ever seen a front squat attachment? I made a sweet one today that works frickin awsome. But I don't really want to spend the cash on a patent if someone already has made it before me.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Sorry, ive allready seen one. Dont know if they have a patent on it though.
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

what did it look like?

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
        what did it look like?
        here is the picture of the sting ray...
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

what did it look like?
          and here is a picture of the leg blaster, i think frank zane designed it. my old gym back in PA used to have one
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

what did it look like?
            here is another...
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
              and here is a picture of the leg blaster, i think frank zane designed it. my old gym back in PA used to have one
              Yes, its called the Frank Zane Leg Blaster, he lives in Palm Springs.

I have used this piece quite often very good on your lower back, no compression on the spine, 495.00 + 50.00 S&H and the calf attachment is another 30.00...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                Yes, its called the Frank Zane Leg Blaster, he lives in Palm Springs.

I have used this piece quite often very good on your lower back, no compression on the spine, 495.00 + 50.00 S&H and the calf attachment is another 30.00...
                i wish i had one. squats are out of the picture due to my lower back, and that was one of my favorite exercises. i screwed it up big time about 2 years ago squating, i could hardly walk for 2 months. it was unreal. i have tried doing high rep squats with just 135 and after about 2 reps i can feel the damn pressure where i injured myself.
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

tpc, I had the same problem, I did not Squat for 18 years then I started with DC and I was nervous as hell, I never went over 405 all those years ago due to lower back problems, now training with DC on the third month I made it to only 530x5 and that was it, my back was crushing so I gave them up. And to be honest with you I never felt them in my Quads, just Glutes and Hams, ok my ass is so huge it needs its own zip code.

Now I just crush Hacks and Leg Press, but the Leg Blaster is totally different since that weight hangs to the side but you can't go all that heavy but no lower back pain and as you go down the weight actually comes forward a bit so its so nice that there is zero pressure on your lower back...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I could make that Frank Zane leg blaster for next to nothing. Mine is different than all those. The weight is still up top but it is under control. On your front.

Comment

Working...
                    X