Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that have tried the new TP flavors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that have tried the new TP flavors...

...which ones do you recommend??? I have only tried chocolate so far, but am looking for something a little different. Next time around though I may go the versatility route and go with flavorless. By the way, I know that the chocolate WPC mixes well, but what about the flavorless WPC?? If I mixed it with say...Crystal Lite, would I still be able to taste it?

I ordered every single one yesterday when I get them I will let you know...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i have unflavored right now and i like it. mixes extremely well and is pretty flavorless. i've been making smoothies with protein, mixed berry juice and berries.... its so good..mmm....
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

I have tried Plain, Chocolate, Vanilla, Wildberry, Tropical, Orange, Lemonade

I find that Trueproteins whey is a bit sweeter than other brands and I like it. It feels more like a snack to me and that's a good thing.

Chocolate - Awesome

Wailberry - I mix some of this up a little too string. That flavouring goes a long way I can tell you that much. Taste like candy, who likes candy here?

Tropical - Very good, reminds me of Tang

Orange - I had a tough time doseing this one. It's not as strong as some of the other flavours **cough wildberry cough* so I mixed it too weak. I'll try it again with todays shakes

Lemonade - I forget how this one was, I'll try it again tonight

Vanilla - Good shit!

I ordered 60lbs of Whey:
        -30lbs Chocolate
        -30lbs Plain

I also picked up some flavour samples to see what kind I liked. Word of caution, if you get some flavour samples a little goes a long way!!!!!!
        www.TrueProtein.com
        www.TrueProteinCanada.com
        KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
        TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

I have tried a bunch. But I had them mix it and I used the teamskip mix. My favorites were wild berry, banana, and tropical punch. I did not like orange or chocolate as much. I have never had any bad though.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Working...
          X