Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dogg You have got me confused of my diet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogg You have got me confused of my diet!

Can someone go into detail on Dogg's diet? As I understand it now and how I have been doing the diet is this. This isn't very detailed. I strive to eat about 300 grams of protein spread through out the day fairly evenly. Along with that I eat as much complex carbs and fruit as I can. I do eat quit alot of olive oil as well. Pretty much cook all meat with eat and eat it on all my sandwhiches.
    Does this sound about right for an ectomoph?
    I am about 6-2 185 low body fat
    ~~~~ :dcchomp: crash

Before someone chucks spam comments in here, heres what little advice i can give you. Not enough protein.

You need 2g of protein per lb, minimum.

Comment

I can't eat that much yet. I was only eating about 200 grams before I started training doggs way. My digestive has a hard digesting 300 as it is.

Comment

The idea is to get in all the protein needed in each meal.

Split it in 5-6 meals and some shakes.

Comment

"cant Never Could"
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Exactly Sweat!!!

TH
            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

To answer your question, no we can not go into detail on Dante's diet. All we can tell you about the diet can be found on this website and is as follows...

Eat twice bodyweight in protein grams
              Pro/fat and pro/carb meals
              Stuff down the protein and then carbs to satiate
              Olive oil for weight plateaus

Comment

This is what we pay DC for is diet info and some training aspects that are not on the boards, so we can not help you on that end, sorry...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Crash14235
                  I can't eat that much yet. I was only eating about 200 grams before I started training doggs way. My digestive has a hard digesting 300 as it is.
                  I'm not that much bigger than you, only 15-20 pounds. I have easily been eating 400g of protein each day, if anything I may up it to 450. Try adding some liquid protein if your having trouble.

Comment

I am not going to go into detail on his diet is. It's like what IH said this is what we pay DC for. One peice of free advice though, if you cant choke down the 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight try adding a protein shake to each meal to make up the difference. Problem solved!!
                    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Alright guys I will try taking in mopre shakes, and more protein each meal. I am trying to push up to 210 in the next few months. the biggest I have been is 199 so wish me luck. Crash

Comment

Working...
                      X