Wrath of Khan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrath of Khan

I am sure some of you remember a young guy by the name of Khan over at MM and various boards, he is a very energenic kid to say the least.

Well in January he really wanted me to take him on as a client and train him under DC's program.

He started the program in the middle of December and was trying to get everything right but needed some extra help as we all do.

He was 151 lbs at 5' 8", 19 years old, I put him on the diet and we began the program as laid out with changes here and there as they arose.

Well last night over the phone he weighed in at 207 lbs, he has not missed one meal or workout in that time and is 100% clean.

That is a total of 56 lbs gained since January of this year, he is a serious insperation to me and everyone who really wants this program to work.

He has no internet access at this point due to no income at this moment, but he is a very hard worker and I am sure he will be back online soon to tell us his story.

I want to thank Dante for letting me post this and Khan is forever thankful for DC's program and some help from myself...
    Last edited by In-Human; 08-01-2004, 04:23 PM.
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Strong work Big Guy.
    2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
    2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
    2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
    2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
    2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
    2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
    1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
    1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

wow. :dcchomp: + :showoff: = gains.

Comment

I certainly remember Khan and that is GREAT news. Tell him whenever he gets his internet back up to get in touch with me. Damn, 50+ pounds...that is just awesome.

Comment

US, He is always asking bout you, I have to give him your report almost on a daily basis, he wants so much to catch your ass its driving me crazy, I just can't get anymore food down his throat now, we are already pushing the envelope here...
          "That damn log book"

Comment

This is great news and a further tribute to DC and IH

Comment

That's just awesome!

Does he have a computer, if so, this would give him free internet for 10 hours per month.

Comment

Great story IH..I like to hear that kind of stuff especially from someone that age. I know there are a few on this board, but its very rare to find someone that young willing to commit to a process. Great Job!!
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Jesus christ,,,, makes me want to go to the gym. I wish I had mentors like you guys when I was 19
                  I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

damn thats awesome, im 19 and im taller than him yet ive been trying to stay over 190

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the update In-Human. It is an inspiration to hear the success stories!!
                      I'm just starting with DC. Think I have all the training stuff down pretty good. Have read much of the diet stuff on here and MM..............is there one best place to read the diet info?

Comment

Originally posted by RonD
                        Have read much of the diet stuff on here and MM..............is there one best place to read the diet info?
                        We do not talk about diet on the boards, that is what we pay Dante for, about 90% of the training is out on the boards for free...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

Thanks for explaining In-Human.

Comment

And Dante is the same as Doggcrapp? think I've figured that out

Comment

holy crap.. 56 lbs in 7 months. now thats motivational. its amazing what people can do when they train smart and give it all they've got.
                              www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
                              X