Nautilus Shoulder Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nautilus Shoulder Machine

I really like the Nautilus Shoulder machine-The one with the built in super set. Can this be applied to DC training or am I stuck with the same presses as always.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

I use a Nautilus Overhead Press in my rotation, is that what you are talking about? I have NO idea what you mean by built-in super set though, LOL

Comment

I know the one your talking about, its been my fav, shoulder exercise for many years, I always do well on it, its comfortable, and I can push it to my maximum limits. I would also like to know anyone whom uses it.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

US did you ever see Colemans new Video? He does them on his shoulder day. It has A Place for lateral raises and then handles for overhead presses.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
          I use a Nautilus Overhead Press in my rotation, is that what you are talking about? I have NO idea what you mean by built-in super set though, LOL
          It has both Overhead Press and Lateral Raise all built in and yes it is a great Shoulder Press machine to use in this program, any machine that you can use and destroy will work just fine for Presses...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Ohhh, I think we have the Lateral Raise one too, I didn't know it doubled as an overhead press though. I'll have to check that out, thanks guys...

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
              Ohhh, I think we have the Lateral Raise one too, I didn't know it doubled as an overhead press though. I'll have to check that out, thanks guys...
              Jones was good at designing equipment with two exercises using one weight stack, he did not go seperate til the Next Generation equipment came out...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Rugbythug, are you asking if you can do a pre-exhaust superset (as the machine was intended)? If so, I'd say we stick to compound movements only...using just for presses is fine though.

Comment

Working...
                X