Doing DC workouts FAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing DC workouts FAST!

I had to travel to my company's Phoenix office this week and when I went to find the 24hour Fitness yesterday morning, I got a little lost.
    So, by the time I got to they gym, I only had about 35-40 minutes to do my workout.
    I don't know if any of you have had to, or chosen to, do a DC workout really fast, but it was pretty interesting.
    Not saying I'd like to do it again, because I definitely felt rushed and flustered, but I wasn't going to skip the workout out or leave parts of it out. Got everything done safely but very very quickly.
    It was interesting.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

I would have just done the first couple/few bodyparts and left the rest for the next day. I hate being rushed

Comment

thats why I don't like working out in the morning, becasue right after I have to go to work, and I always hate having that in the back of my mind, working out after work for me is great because I got no plans for the rest of the evening except train, eat, tv and sleep.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

getting rushed sucks ass thats for sure, it usually takes me a while to do the DC workout

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
          When it happens again, you can take that day off and continue on the next day dont worry about it
          I agree...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Like I said, don't think I'd want to do it again.

I like traveling for the company I work for and I do everything I can to not let my workouts/eating get jacked with to much.

I think the main reason I went ahead and worked out instead of skipping was that I was so incredibly pissed off about getting lost and taking forever to find the gym.
            I had to go through the workout fast, but my adrenaline (sp?) was so high, it turned out to be a good workout (yes, beat the log book).

The other reason was my work schedule this week would not allow me to workout the next day. I don't mind rearranging the workout schedule when necessary, but I won't let it get completely off either.
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Sounds like you did a super job if beat the log book.
              I haven't had to rush a DC workout yet, since just starting. But a few months ago I had to rush my workout and found I was much more sore than usual. For that workout anyhow to get it done I had to shorten the rest times and really push the intensity to feel I got my value out of the shorter workout.

Sounds like you may have had great intensity also...........?

Comment

The munster.....next time you are in Phoenix...let me know. If you stay at the same place I will let you know what gyms are good near by. If you are close to the airport then you are not from a World Gym that is soooo much better than 24-Shitness. Also...in north scottsdale there is this awesome fitness cafe. The portions are huge...and the guy puts the p/c/f listing on everything. A salad with 65+gm of protein is like $8.

Comment

Originally posted by AzDrugFree
                  The munster.....next time you are in Phoenix...let me know. If you stay at the same place I will let you know what gyms are good near by. If you are close to the airport then you are not from a World Gym that is soooo much better than 24-Shitness. Also...in north scottsdale there is this awesome fitness cafe. The portions are huge...and the guy puts the p/c/f listing on everything. A salad with 65+gm of protein is like $8.
                  Damn. I knew I should've gotten on IM and asked if anyone was from Phoenix.
                  I'll definitely contact you next time.
                  Thanks.
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Working...
                  X