Gday everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday everyone

Howdy all DC'ers, thought it'd be a perfect time for a first post as im starting out with the weights tommorow. Ive been a lurker here since the pound was only 6 pages long so ive pretty much gotten to know everybody even if noone knows who I am.

Anyway im 18 m and from NZ and weighing a tiny 168 pounds with bout 15% bf. Ive read the dogg logg and Cycling on pennies so I think ive got everything down Im shooting for 500gms protein a day and hopefully ill get some good gains like babygetoboy, 56lbs in 3 months is unreal. Oh well ill try and be an active member from now on seeings as I spend most of my time at work on the board.
    Cheers gotta go eat now

Welcome to the pound, bro.

Sounds like you've done your research and have a put a plan together. Not everyone makes gains like babygetoboy but everyone around here is growing like crazy.

And you are a very courageous man to hang around here with a name like "steaky". LOL! A word of advice. If you see a 300+ guy chasing you with a bottle of BBQ sauce, run like hell. All of us under 230 guys have to tread reeeeeeeeeeeeal carefully here on Monster Isle.
    Through the best and the worst
    The struggle and sacrifice.
    For the true who've remained and the new blood.
    Motivation, undying allegiance
    Striving through the hardships and affliction.
    Every drop of blood
    Every bitter tear
    Every bead of sweat
    I live for this

Comment

welcome to the board. watch out for in-human he'll eat you up for protien and pick his teeth clean with your bones.
      :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

welcome friend
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Steaky, You know I really like that name, kinda has a ring to it you know, like "dinner time".

Welcome to a great board and one thing do not od on protein here, I think you can go with 400-450 grams for now, you need to work you way into these protein feedings, it will take some time and you will move up in no time.

And babygeto is truley a freak around here, we got lotsa a freaks here but he takes the cake, so good luck with your training and we expect to hear progress reports or someone will be visiting you soon, by the way how is the animal population over in NZ?...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

welcome to IM steaky
            2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
            2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
            2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
            2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
            2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
            2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
            1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
            1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Welcome, bro. You're not gonna find a better board on the net. The nicest, most helpful, non-flaming members I've ever met. I agree with IH on the protein intake, 500 grams is a little hefty for you to start out with. Once again, welcome aboard buddy.

Comment

Love the signon name you picked! Hopefully you'll learn that pounding those will help you to put some size on.

Welcome to the Dogg Pound!

I'll never be sick of eating steak
                jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                  I'll never be sick of eating steak
                  Its tatooed on my forehead...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Welcome, Steaky.

And by the way, InHuman is harmless, despite what everyone says.
                    CrossFit Champions
                    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Poor Munster, everyone please say goodbye, may he RIP...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that since Inhuman has started his precontest diet that we have a huge amount of people viewing now and people arent dissapearing anymore due to (as he likes to put it) "accumalation of protein grams no matter if the cost is human life".....I mean yea we find a pile of bones and lose a guy every 3 days or so but it was nothing like offseason where we had 2-3 guys missing off the face of the earth per day. Raul Jiminez reported to me that he was posting last week, the lights went out, he felt a huge pain in his thigh and escaped narrowly somehow fighting off "295lbs of hungry" in his own words. He showed me a picture of his left quad that looked like he was attacked by a mako shark....The biter (still unknown but assumed) in his haste (escaping thru the darkness) dropped a business card from an all you can eat buffet in Orange County. My first notion was Rich85 but I blame almost everything on Rich85 because he is always drunk and the last time he was sober was between 1pm and 4pm last September 23rd 2003.........but Orange County? 295lbs? the pungent smell of lambchops and sweat? You make the call
                        Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-29-2004, 02:09 PM.
                        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            Has anyone else noticed that since Inhuman has started his precontest diet that we have a huge amount of people viewing now and people arent dissapearing anymore due to (as he likes to put it) "accumalation of protein grams no matter if the cost is human life".....I mean yea we find a pile of bones and lose a guy every 3 days or so but it was nothing like offseason where we had 2-3 guys missing off the face of the earth per day. Raul Jiminez reported to me that he was posting last week, the lights went out, he felt a huge pain in his thigh and escaped narrowly somehow fighting off "295lbs of hungry" in his own words. He showed me a picture of his left quad that looked like he was attacked by a mako shark....The biter (still unknown but assumed) in his haste (escaping thru the darkness) dropped a business card from an all you can eat buffet in Orange County. My first notion was Rich85 but I blame almost everything on Rich85 because he is always drunk and the last time he was sober was between 1pm and 4pm last September 23rd 2003.........but Orange County? 295lbs? the pungent smell of lambchops and sweat? You make the call
                            CrossFit Champions
                            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

LMAO, you guys are great thanks for the welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X