Lunch time......mmmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch time......mmmmmmm

Just grabbed a steak sandwich from our company cafe. Time to eat!
    :dcchomp:

I will take 4, thank you...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

pfft..thats nothing compared to the 4 sexy t-bone steaks i'm about to grill!

but i'll take one of those too... whats up with the bread? are those supps in the background?
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

You bastards I am 2 and a half weeks out!! LOL

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

(Burrrrrrp) That sandwich didn't last long.

IH: I bet you could eat 4...lol!

MSteve: The bread's no biggie, I held off on the cheese and mayo...just protein and carbs this meal. In the background are a bag of cashews. I'm going to eat those with some grilled chicken in about 2.5hrs.

R

Comment

I eat chicken and broccoli with some brown rice from the chinese food place down the street almost every day. It is sooooo good.

GR03

Comment

Please pardon my sone Raul, he don't speak good english...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

no, i mean it looks kinda wierd in the pic...almost looks like cheezy bread now that you mention cheese. i'm on the protein/carb thing too... carbs are good...mmmm...
                www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Hell, carbs, fat, protein, animals, forearms, yup all sounds good to me...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

your bread has leprosy.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by MsteveM
                      no, i mean it looks kinda wierd in the pic...almost looks like cheezy bread now that you mention cheese. i'm on the protein/carb thing too... carbs are good...mmmm...

I think your right now that I remember eating it. The chef here asked what kind of bread I wanted and I said just give me the biggest one you have....lol. He's a cool guy here, and always hooks me up with extra portions of steak or meat. Only problem with this DC diet is i'm going to be running to the break room in an hour or so because i'll be hungry again. Do any of you notice getting hot after you eat, i'm sweating now...happens almost every meal except breakfast or postworkout...hahaha.

R

Comment

After my post workout meal I am sweating like a pig and the shake+creatine+supps+food bloats the hell out of me and I look pregnant.

Needless to say, on training days I am fighting the babes off with a stick. Look out ladies, here comes a 5'5" nearly 220lb sweaty slob with a basketball in his stomach. Meoooooow.....one at a time ladies....one at a time!

And that sandwich does look like two pizzas wrapped around a steak. Which I think is a fabulous idea, personally.
                        Through the best and the worst
                        The struggle and sacrifice.
                        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                        Motivation, undying allegiance
                        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                        Every drop of blood
                        Every bitter tear
                        Every bead of sweat
                        I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by xRAJAx
                          He's a cool guy here, and always hooks me up with extra portions of steak or meat.
                          Can I go with you next time maybe?...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

i could go for two pizzas with a steak in em. at the moment i am waiting for my chicken enchilladas to finish cooking. they're gonna be good. i wish we had foo like that at my work. i gotta bring everything with me.
                            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Man I got to get out of this thread I am dying...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X