Experiences with pGH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with pGH???

How many of yall have taken the legal pGH? I am thinking of getting 6 months worth of it and giving it a try... All the guys at Bolex are getting good results, then again all the guys over there are 270 at 6% BF

never even heard of it
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

what is it?
      :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

As far as I know it's an amino acid product.I think it's GABA and some GABA analogues.I don't believe in it personally.Lots of things elevate endo GH (even oral GABA or GHB) but they are not effective for bb'ing puposes like hGH.
        Last edited by KillerStack; 07-25-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

crappy indeed.
          Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

I'm not sure if Instynct999 says it's crap, as he is selling something along those lines on his website. I'm not sure if the product is on the website yet but if yoiu look for a post by him he has Pro-GH for sale.

Regardlless, I'm looking for some opinions on this. Bump for more answres.
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM
            --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

I honestly don't know if I would buy into it. I mean I guess it is better than nothing at all!!!
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Working...
              X