13 year old bigger than me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 year old bigger than me!

Hey folks! Just got home from work, babysitting a 13 year old boy with autism who actually is heavier than me! Luckily it is mostly fat. LOL.
    It is not funny when he gets in a bad mood or disagrees with something. He then starts throwing everything in his range at us as hard as he can! Pictureframes, cups, plates, the TV, the table, chairs or even the bed. Doesn`t matter what it is. We just have to go outside the house and let him cool down for a while.

Man, he is one strong son of a bitch! Took some blows to my arms today also, because he didn`t agree with me when I said he should go to bed. (Tried to get him out from a room he had looked himself in). Went okey though, no one got hurt but it sure gets your puls beating a little faster! Sometimes you just feel like bitchslapping him, but then I would soon be out of a job!

sounds like a fun job
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Sounds like that kid needs to be 'accidentally' tripped backwards down the stairs or (accidentally again of course) put into a passenger seat of your car, driven to a bridge with you hitting it on his side so he conveniently falls out into the water and becomes gator food. That's just me and what I'd do, though...

Comment

Well no, it`s really not any fun at all! This is not my usual work though, just some extra job I was hired for this summer. Usually I work at a primary school as an "enviroment theraphist". Dont know what its called in english.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
          Sounds like that kid needs to be 'accidentally' tripped backwards down the stairs or (accidentally again of course) put into a passenger seat of your car, driven to a bridge with you hitting it on his side so he conveniently falls out into the water and becomes gator food. That's just me and what I'd do, though...
          Lol. That could be a solution of course! Sounds very tempting....

Comment

Working...
          X