When are we getting "DC" shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we getting "DC" shirts?

When are the DC shirts coming? There's alot of people that would be interested in this, I'm sure. We could have XL, XXL, INHUMAN, DANTE. Anyone else want this to happen??
    www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Hell yea. I'd love to have a DC shirt! I'd wear it every damn workout day too

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
      Hell yea. I'd love to have a DC shirt! I'd wear it every damn workout day too
      Me too!

Comment

Dante is working on that, I asked him about a month ago. As you all know Dante is busy as hell so it will happen sometime.
        Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

I also would wear it every workout, I would not even wash it!

TH
          For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Originally posted by Trulyhuge
            I also would wear it every workout, I would not even wash it!

TH
            Um.... eeewwww

Be sure to wear lots of cologne too!
            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

yeah, we are working on it, as well as some other tp.com shirts as well. we ordered some awhile ago, but the company doing them pretty muched screwed us, so we are back to square one. we are on it though, we will post the designs soon...
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Sweet. I'd definelty sport a few of those at the gym. Can't wait to see the designs...

R

Comment

I got a whole bunch of ideas but basically I dont like my shirts "too busy" so this is what I came up with

1)FRONT-In cryptic letters "Welcome to the Doggpound" (and then an outline of the meanest dogs face and head I can find but mainly the outline, of eyes nose teeth, furrowed brow and head)

BACK- "DC Training" with "Intensemuscle.com" underneath it

2) Front: there was an old Mike Quinn poster where he was walking 2 HUGE Rottweilers with thick chains as leashes and spiked collars.....same concept as that but of course Ill take Mike out of there and then "Welcome to the Doggpound" or "DC Training"

Back: in hardcore lettering "You going to bark all day lil doggy or YOU GONNA BITE!"
                  or maybe "Ive been bitten by Inhuman" or "Ill rest pause your ass right out of this gym motherfucker!" OK OK OK I GOT A LIL CARRIED AWAY THERE--LOL CANCEL THE INHUMAN AND REST PAUSE ONE, but maybe the first one or 3 lines
                  "DC Training"
                  "Team Skip"
                  "Intensemuscle.com"

With the Trueprotein shirts we are arguing up and down because TPC wants to put a picture of "judy garland" on the front and then "Follow the yellow brick road to Trueprotein.com" or "lions and tigers and bears oh my I love Trueprotein.com" You see the crap I have to deal with?
                  IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

What's wrong with Judy Garland? lol
                    Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Dante and Doug, are you guys talking about the one that BodybuildingUniverse made I believe? It had the bulldog on teh front and I think he was chewing a barbell?

Comment

I'd love one of those shirts Dante. Get on that ASAP! LOL.
                        Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                          Dante and Doug, are you guys talking about the one that BodybuildingUniverse made I believe? It had the bulldog on teh front and I think he was chewing a barbell?

No that has nothing to do with us Allen
                          IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            I got a whole bunch of ideas but basically I dont like my shirts "too busy" so this is what I came up with

1)FRONT-In cryptic letters "Welcome to the Doggpound" (and then an outline of the meanest dogs face and head I can find but mainly the outline, of eyes nose teeth, furrowed brow and head)

BACK- "DC Training" with "Intensemuscle.com" underneath it

2) Front: there was an old Mike Quinn poster where he was walking 2 HUGE Rottweilers with thick chains as leashes and spiked collars.....same concept as that but of course Ill take Mike out of there and then "Welcome to the Doggpound" or "DC Training"

Back: in hardcore lettering "You going to bark all day lil doggy or YOU GONNA BITE!"
                            or maybe "Ive been bitten by Inhuman" or "Ill rest pause your ass right out of this gym motherfucker!" OK OK OK I GOT A LIL CARRIED AWAY THERE--LOL CANCEL THE INHUMAN AND REST PAUSE ONE, but maybe the first one or 3 lines
                            "DC Training"
                            "Team Skip"
                            "Intensemuscle.com"

With the Trueprotein shirts we are arguing up and down because TPC wants to put a picture of "judy garland" on the front and then "Follow the yellow brick road to Trueprotein.com" or "lions and tigers and bears oh my I love Trueprotein.com" You see the crap I have to deal with?
                            If you need/like I can put some graphics together for you.

Comment

DC:
                              If TPC continues to foresee a future with ads as you mentioned. It might be best if you ran a poll here on IM with some of their ideas. With the dreaded results, they would come to realize their blind advertising agent whom obviously doesn’t have a clue as whom TPC clients are, needs to be sent down the yellow brick road. The end results could be, they ask for your advice on the ad campaign and then, they would have some serious minded people on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X