guys on this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys on this forum

just wanted to say there are some good guys posting here.
    i've had some questions about training/diet/etc.. and the people i have pm'd have been more than helpful. guys thanks for being quick to help and slow to criticize.

i'm not a newbie to training or bb'ing boards, but i'm really impressed by the quality of posts made here and even more by the quality of people posting.

ok enough already, i have to go eat.

Well I mean we can criticize you if you want, we are here to help...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by powerforward
      just wanted to say there are some good guys posting here.
      i've had some questions about training/diet/etc.. and the people i have pm'd have been more than helpful. guys thanks for being quick to help and slow to criticize.

i'm not a newbie to training or bb'ing boards, but i'm really impressed by the quality of posts made here and even more by the quality of people posting.

ok enough already, i have to go eat.
      CrossFit Champions
      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

lol, posts sounded a little soft now that i have re-read it, oh well.
        hard to come across exactly how you want to some times.

Comment

I understood what you meant. This place is pretty cool, hunh?
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

Comment

there are great people in a great place. I Love You Guys
            Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

No kidding. I've been exercising/lifting for years and this is just a really helpful group of guys.

Sometimes I feel like a girl in the boys locker room, but that's not so bad. :smooch: Although, if ya'll'd drop your towels every once in a while I wouldn't mind.

Seriously, I've had the same experience with pm's getting great info. and serious responses. The support ya'll give one another is really great as well. Just the thought's bringing a tear to my eye. Sniff, sniff.

"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

You big guys are such softies
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

ya its great, theres not many young people here but its all good, if you really wanna learn about bbing i would go no place other than here,

Comment

I haven't been around here long, but so far my experience has been nothing but exemplary and some of the most knowledgeable guys anywhere are definitely here.

Comment

I don't think anyone can deny that it's somewhat of a brotherhood and awesome camaraderie with us and all of the DC practicers. It's great stuff, everyone is so willing to help everyone else. I really love this board. Which explains my post count...LOL

Comment

awwww......
                        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Oh and hey, looks like all the old people went to sleep...LOL

Comment

thats what happens with age huh damn im tired
                            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Turn off that darn computer and go to sleep. Jeez, kids these days. When I was that age we didn't...

This is the best board I've seen, bbing or not. Thanks again for all the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X