Hey Dante, I tried the hip adductor *LOL*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dante, I tried the hip adductor *LOL*

Ok if you guys wanna hurt pretty bad, try this thing. Of course it's a new movement so the DOMS is alot worse, but still. Man Dante, you bastard LOL. I did these things Monday right before quads for one set RP, 15 reps. Yesterday AND today...I can't close or open my legs all the way. My legs feel huge as hell too, and it hurts even worse to try and do ANYTHING. I sure hope this brings back my inner sweep, it hurts too much not to j/k I trust ya man, I will let you know how it goes. I got a hard time for it, though. One guy was giving me a hard time and asking if I was trying to make my p***y tighter, LOL.

I do them every leg day last, I RP them out big time, they work great...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

*prays Dante didn't just tell me this as a joke and I just humiliated myself for no reason* LOL

Well good to see IH is doing them. It took a big swallow of pride to get on that thing, haha. I did it anyway, though. I was telling my ex about it and she was like, "Wow...I've never really seen a guy use that machine..." thanks, babe!

Comment

i use it every leg day as my last exercise right after quads. i get some weird looks haha
        It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

been doing them for a couple years now. it takes a real confident man to use one
          It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Pretty much as I see you are pussy if you don't use it...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

hehe. Nothing wrong with using a machine that women normally use. There are technically no machines that women use that men aren't supposed to use too. So I just said 'fuck it', swallowed my pride and jumped on that damn thing. I'm happy after the first workout, so no ego is going to hold me back!

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                oh my god nemo is doing them too!! , i would never spread my legs on that machine !!! no way
                ROFL. same here. We have some weird characters in the gym. I swear someone will come up and smack me in my balls with a bat or something.

Comment

I tell you what, doing them made me realize what giving birth must feel like...or something along those lines?

TH
                  For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

We have two of them at my gym,

one give you resistance while trying to spread your legs,

The other gives you resistance while trying to squeez your legs together.

Which one?

I have used them in the past, the do make you pretty sore in the thighs,

but isn't squats, leg presses, front squats, hacks, good enought to fully develop the legs?
                    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Well I have a problem with my inner sweep. I asked Dante, and he actually told me that after years of different foot positioning and all that, he finally tried this and the difference has bene night and day for him. Adductor is the one I used, it's the one where the resistance is where you're closing your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                        Well I have a problem with my inner sweep. I asked Dante, and he actually told me that after years of different foot positioning and all that, he finally tried this and the difference has bene night and day for him. Adductor is the one I used, it's the one where the resistance is where you're closing your legs.
                        Thanks
                        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

US you have been set up brother..they got me too and my nuts hurt for a week rest pausing them fuckers! :chair:
                          I made my chick sleep in the spare room as I had to sleep with me legs open.
                          :kick:
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

LOL, hey G, prepare for the question you've been asked 967 times so far today...

"Hey bro! What's up with Mayhem?!"

Comment

“ A Girlie machine” I don’t think so. Crank the weight up to 200+ pounds and give it a try. It’s takes a while to build up those muscles. While performing a specific leg exercise most other muscles can be referred to as stabilizing muscles. Building up each and every muscle in the leg will help increase the weight used and the stability to achieve the extra reps. You can also add the stretching benefits that will follow as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X