Surgery Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery Tomorrow

Well Tomorrow is the big day, I go in for my overhaul, lipo and gyno surgery. I will post before and after pics once all the swelling is down which will probably be about 4 to 6 weeks from now. Be warned everyone, if I write any retarded posts in the next couple of days it is because of the pain killers,,, lol.
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

good luck bro and I'm actually looking forward to a post with you drugged up. hahaha

all seriousness, I hope all goes well
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Big, Good luck buddy, I know everything will go just fine, remember I want some after surgery pics, don't worry bout this place, its on auto pilot...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Best of luck bro, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

R

Comment

Good luck.......

I realy hope you get the results that you are hoping for. I would definately be interested in the before and afters .........I have some gyno from my gear days as well puerberty [ sp? ] and wouldn't mind touching up my low back and love handles with lipo.........please keep us posted.........I think it is great that you are sharing your expirences with us........once again ........good luck with everthing.

Comment

bigp3 how long does it take? How long before you can bench again?
            Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

good luck and God bless
              My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Good luck man! I will PM you about it, I am interested in getting this loose skin and gyno from puberty off me too. It makes me look a whole hell of alot fatter than I really am.

Comment

the doc told me I could do light workouts within a week and full workouts in 2 after the sutures are removed!!
                  I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                    the doc told me I could do light workouts within a week and full workouts in 2 after the sutures are removed!!
                    Nice...I thought you would be down for longer then that. That's awesome. Take care bro :showoff:
                    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

Good luck.
                      CrossFit Champions
                      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Good luck, I can't wait to see the results. I know a few people that have had both and they've all turned out spectacular. Usually back full swing in 3 weeks.

Comment

Good luck and take care of yourself. Check back for support if you need it. Or to give us a pain-pill induced laugh. Either/or.
                          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

I wish you a speedy and safe recovery.
                            Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                            person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                            and in the right way, that is not easy.
                            -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                              Be warned everyone, if I write any retarded posts in the next couple of days it is because of the pain killers,,, lol.
                              Shit bro....retarded posts?...We all figured you'd been jacked on on meds this whole time anyway
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                              X