Friggen Huge ........Thank You .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friggen Huge ........Thank You .....

Thanks my friend . I really appreciate you having my back over at Mayhem [ I will never post there again ] I couldn't beleive the way I got attacked on that Lou F calve thread ..... unbeleivable......Well , you made a friend tonight ........thanks for getting my back ......I will always have yours . If I can ever do anything for you , please feel free to PM me ....OK? I can't wait to whisper sweet nothings into some of these jackoffs ear's as I choke the life out some of these internet big mouths.......I am not usually like that .......but some these punks need someone to call their bluffs......It appears that some the guys that were talking shit, go to some the big shows [ as do I ] . I can't wait ......I have a girl friend [ top figure girl ] that can point some of these punks out .....It is going to be fun .......treating these guys like the bitches they are......LOL! Anyway , thanks again .......And by the way .....You have some awesome dogs bro .......I love the pictures you posted .......I am the biggest dog lover around . I have a rott and a boxer , that I love more than anything in this world . The boxer is 10 and very sick.......it kills me to think that I don't have much time left with my friend.......[ I lost his sister 10 months ago to cancer and it was just as bad as losing my own sister to cancer this last Jan ......it still hurts.....] Anyway .......I hope life is treating you well and that 350 is getting ever closer for you big guy [ I once had the same goal as well.......I may have to jump back on [ after 8 years clean ] and race you there.......LOL .....You are a stand up guy.......hopefully, I will get to shake your hand someday day....... your words ment alot .....Thanks again !!!

Thanks for your kind words brother.I have read many of your posts on different boards and I have a lot of respect for your style.You kind of remind me of myself...and that's the biggest complement I can give....LOL
    ALL of the handful of guys whose opinion I respect (Dante etc...) have nothing but great things to say about you and IMO a reputation like that is worth it's weight in gold.BTW bro check the Louie thread over at MM...A lot more guys have your back than you would even imagine---That made me feel good to read.I know I don't need to tell you this but don't change a thing--uncompromising principled people are few and far between in this day and age and what the assfucks and fools of this world believe is abrassive antisocial behavior--well I'm sorry they feel that way---I don't live my life in fear like many and it doesn't look like you do either.
    Enjoy every day with your dogs bro...Aren't they a blessing?Honestly I don't know what I'd do without Diesel....Every day with your dogs is like a week for us---I know you cherish every moment....
    We'll meet some day I'm sure.I've been away from Cali for some time now but I'm getting the urge to return so we'll see....
    All the best brother
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Iabad, there is so many wanna be assfucks at MM is just incredible, they are 18 and 19 year old nobodies and all they have is the internet, they read rags all day and think they are god, they knock pros left and right and experience means nothing to them, cause they have schooling. But their school is a book and not real life or any experience except on a keyboard.

Chicken, Zach and mr. florida are just asses, they are just know it all assholes that know nothing. All of them together may weigh what you do, don't even give them .02 cents worth of typing, ain't worth it.

I do not post on the board except the Dogg Logg when someone needs a some help and they can't find it from someone else, I have been done with that board about two months ago, its turning into another BB.com.

I know G and Ski are finally trying to turn it around, but I think its gone, so don't waste your time of typing, it goes on deaf ears.

We here know your experience and as FH has said Dante talks very highly of you and thats gold in our books, so you are welcome here and none of that shit will ever happen to any member here, beleive you me it won't...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Trying to turn it around fellas I said my part as a MOD and I got ignored.
        I know Iabadman and what he's about so there was never any doubt what he said was true. Anybody who has met LOU will say the same thing he's a glorified asshole.
        Now I am not knocking the man other than the way he treats his fans as he is a father and a good citizen and a role model but should reconsider how he treats the "common man."
        Please continue to post FH IH and Iab....Don't let them win the kids wanna take over MM and it ain't gonna happen on my watch. They are used to way too many bigbadbootyassdaddy posts and rants to see the truth some times.
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

G, bigbadpussyfuck405x1, that guy is the biggest horses ass I have ever seen in my life, I left Animals board because of his bullshit posts, man you guys get them all over at MM, sorry for that...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I honestly have given up on most of the other boards I posted at. It gets frustrating after a while when people are pricks for the sake of being pricks. I am not trying to say I am high and mighty, but I am here to learn and help others who are looking to expand their bodybuilding knowledge and to just have some fun.
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

mm used to be a good board, but there isn't much info being shared there any more, just gossip and stupid sttacks on each other. There are still good guys posting or modding over there (massive g for one), and i really enjoyed reading david henry's contest prep, but its turning into getbig 2 over there.

Comment

where i live there is no bodybuilding community. i dont know any bodybuilders and none work out at my gym or even live in my area. its been a long time since i wasnt the biggest and strongest guy in a gym. i come to these boards for a sense of community, inspiration, and understanding. i have no desire to bicker with a bunch of little assholes that are just trying to get a rise out of people. that holds no appeal for me.

this is the only board i post on anymore because the people are friendly, knowledgable, and have a good sense of humor. most other boards lose sight of the sense of community and helping others that makes this board so good.
                It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo
                  where i live there is no bodybuilding community. i dont know any bodybuilders and none work out at my gym or even live in my area. its been a long time since i wasnt the biggest and strongest guy in a gym. i come to these boards for a sense of community, inspiration, and understanding. i have no desire to bicker with a bunch of little assholes that are just trying to get a rise out of people. that holds no appeal for me.

this is the only board i post on anymore because the people are friendly, knowledgable, and have a good sense of humor. most other boards lose sight of the sense of community and helping others that makes this board so good.
                  good post :rocker:
                  Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

nemo great post.

Comment

definitely good post, but what's the link to mm post you guys are talking about, I wanna read it and I can't find it, like usual!

jim
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

One of the guys mentioned on this post from Muscle Mayhem (ill keep him unnamed) asked me to train him awhile back and I refused because I felt his posts showed his true colors and thats not the type of people I like to help....I know he wasnt very happy about me 86ing him and then seeing me say yes to some others (Inhuman was one of them at the same exact time)......I havent seen this ferrigno post...Ill have to check it out
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

hey Iabad, I tried to give ya a little support there too dude. I have heard from many people that you are the real deal, so I have 100% respect for you. Just like everyone else says, Mayhem is just that anymore...Mayhem. Just a few months back when I first joined, I thought it was one of the best sites around. Now, it's just another bodybuilding.com. Now THIS is the best site around, IMO. You know Iabadman, I find myself getting pissed at people on the net but it's not even worth it dude. Remember, that guy you might be arguing with about training principles or protein absorption is probably just some pencil neck half way around the world that gets all his info from Men's Health and has seen the inside of a gym maybe 5 times in his life. Besides, why argue with someone if you know you're right, eh? I find myself arguing with someone about the whole 'your body can only absorb 20g of protein at each meal' bullshit, when I just think about it...I know consuming twice my bodyweight in grams of protein works the best for me and damned if I am going to change that because of what some dickhole keyboard bodybuilder says about it. Take care man and keep posting here, we need as many guys like you as we can get!
                          Allen

Comment

here you guys go...

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...;t=18243;st=50

Comment

Iabadman I don't blame you for defending yourself, damn straight! The sad part is Lou has the little kids as fans and even adults and should have the professionalism to deal with the public.

so sorry for the fans
                              jim
                              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                              X