Bet you can't beat me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet you can't beat me

Okay, awhile back FH started a thread about how he was gonna put on more weight than anyone on the board for this month. To go along with this i'd like to start a contest. Any and all members on this board who can put on more muscle than me in the next 30 days wins.......................Absolutely nothing because I am a broke son of a bitch, but dammit won't you feel cool about gaining all that extra muscle. well, like a fat kid in dodgeball, i'm out. peace
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

I love winning a whole buncha nothing. That's my specialty.
    :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

good. then it's on like donkey kon biaatch
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

looks like i have no takers. wait, is that, sniff sniff, yes i think i smell chicken

Comment

If you want to wager on the next year I would be willing to do it.
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

okay

Comment

no doubt in my mind by next summer I am going to be pushing close to 3 bills so look out
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

I second that BigP, I am on it too after this December...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

ok heavy hitter, you're on!!! D-day is aug 17.
                  www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

How about a 'first to 325lbs contest'?.....
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

As of July 10th, 200lbs. I'm not allowed to step on the scale for four weeks. But, oh yeah, it's on. Now I'm going to go eat!

Comment

you better star eating, i'm already up 3 pounds. i got some ground beef on the stove as we speak. you goin down sucka

Comment

Hey Hey, you guys aren't the only ones growing around here. I was 230lbs two weeks ago, and i'm not allowed to step on the scale for two more weeks....I lost some weight this weekend because I was sick, but its coming back now. When I do jump on the scale, better watch out...hopefully it'll read 260+!!! :showoff:

30lbs a month, i'll take that!! (runs to go eat)

R

Comment

so, hows it going heavy hitter? weigh yourself lately?
                            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

I'm in for the first to 325

Comment

Working...
                              X