• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg/Bi/Forearm day!

bi's-hammer preacher curl(RP)
    bi's-reverse curls(SS)
    Calves-seated leg press(SS agonizing)
    Hamstrings-stiff legged deadlifts(SS)
    Quads-hack squats...weight is still going up weekly!!!9max 8 reps followed by the $hitty, i hate DC 20 repper)
    may do some abs, a few sets of weighted crunches perhaps.

TH :rocker:
    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

TH, C'mon, the 20 repper is good, we like those, hehe...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

You know, I've been thinking. On the bi/forearm/leg day we have calves, very painful, and the widow maker (20 repper). It makes the other day seem almost pleasant by comparison. I think Dante should come up with something to make BOTH days totally brutal. Maybe a 20 rep power clean or hanging clean, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Chasedog
        You know, I've been thinking. On the bi/forearm/leg day we have calves, very painful, and the widow maker (20 repper). It makes the other day seem almost pleasant by comparison. I think Dante should come up with something to make BOTH days totally brutal. Maybe a 20 rep power clean or hanging clean, what do you think?
        Well I think the Back Thickness exercises at the end of chest day are brutal enough, hell if you think about it, the chest day is harder than the leg day since you have to do more r/p worksets on chest day.

I am sort of sick, I love working legs, so I think its a breeze and I do some fun stuff on leg day...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

you know what IH? i always hated training legs until i started the DC program. as bad as leg day hurts, for some strange reason, i always look forward to them. i just finished my leg workout like 20 minutes ago and i'm sitting here feeling kind of nausious, but i managed to go up 25 pounds on my hack squats for the same amount of reps. yeah i'm hurtin, but i love every minute of it. i guess you can call me sick too
          My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

HH, I already knew your were sick, one thing you are doing DC's program and two you post here, so I already had you labeled, good job on the added weight, bring it...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

thats man. honestly, i killed all of my exercises today. was pretty proud but the hacks was the biggest improvement
              My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

HH, I love Hacks the most, they blow Squats out of the water for me, I never used to go to the bottom before either, I think those have put more mass on my thighs than any other exercise...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

yeah me too.i have a hard time goin real heavy on squats. it seems my knees give out before my quads. but i can do heavy hacks till it feel like my muscles will burst right out of my legs

Comment

Since just starting the DC workout I decided my three leg exercises will be squats, leg press, and hacks. I haven't done them in a long time, but reading this thread has me looking forward to them.

I workout at home and have leg press or hip slide machine which also converts for hacks. Can you guys just tell me a little of how you do them since I haven't done for so long.

You mentioned going all the way down?
                    Feet remain flat all the time?
                    Feet are not right in line with upper body when starting, but out in front by how far?
                    What kind of foot placement do you use?

Thanks for any info. Hope I'll be able to say what you guys do about hacks.

Comment

for the hacks i just make sure my feet are far enough in front of me so that when i get all the way to the bottom, my knees don't go out over my feet. i like to put them about shoulder width apart with toes pointed slightly out. and yes keep feet flat at all times. by the way, those are the exact 3 exercises i do and i love them. i just hope i dont puss out on any of them any time soon and have to switch them up.

Comment

Thanks for the input..............I'm sure you won't puss out

Comment

Back from the gym. Killed the logbook..AGAIN!!! Hack weight went up 10lbs, the rest I got an extra rep or added 5 lbs!

TH
                          For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Originally posted by Trulyhuge
                            Back from the gym. Killed the logbook..AGAIN!!! Hack weight went up 10lbs, the rest I got an extra rep or added 5 lbs!

TH
                            Good job man, keep killing that damn log book and the mass will not stop...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

:Punch: death to the logbook. the logbook is your enemy

Comment

Working...
                              X