Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in-human dieting progress

Hows dieting going for u
    :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

I am one mean mother fucker and I only got 142 days to go, lol, just kidding, I feel really good and my strength is still just going up, the BF is coming off, this Human Blast Furnance thing really scares me, I cut out all the junk feeding and the fat is falling off.

Still R/P everything, just don't tell DC that I am lifting sort of heavy, don't ask me what I weigh, I don't care and I am not looking in the mirror for a while, I have my mind right so I am gonna stay like this for a while...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Good choice IH. If you keep looking at yourself in the mirror, then you never really notice changes. However, look at yourself every month and you REALLY REALLY start to appreciate this program. hey IH, does eating a kid yelling in front of you at a movie theater who just ate a bag of M & Ms count as junk feeding? :-P Or you don't really fit into movie theater chairs, do you?

Comment

I have been banned from any single seating since I went over the 275 mark, and nobody eats around me or not only will their food go down the hatch but they will too, its getting to crowded in CA so no one will miss a few people being gone...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

What show are you doing In-Human?
          By Nicodemis: "My lifts are better than ever but my anus burns so much I'm thinking about stopping."{something I pasted from bb.com...talking about protein powder I believe}

We
          The untrained
          And unqualified
          Are about to attempt the impossible
          With Nothing
          -The Dungeon

Comment

Excaliber in Culver City, CA December 4th, 2004...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              Excaliber in Culver City, CA December 4th, 2004...
              Good luck, I will be interested to follow your progress and learn as much as I can.

Comment

D55, Welcome to the board, one question, did you bring any food with you?...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                  D55, Welcome to the board, one question, did you bring any food with you?...
                  Just got done downing a protein shake w/ 65g protein and 2 tbs of olive oil

Comment

Originally posted by the_destroyer55
                    Just got done downing a protein shake w/ 65g protein and 2 tbs of olive oil
                    unfortunately, I meant tsp

Comment

Originally posted by the_destroyer55
                      unfortunately, I meant tsp
                      No problem man, when it comes to food around us, we can't spell either, we just eat...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

keep it up[ dude best of luck to ya! try focusing on other things to keep your mind from food!! nothing better then seeing your body change..especially w/ all the people who could never do it, you are going above and beyond what most people could ever do

Hammer

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

Comment

Hammer, Thanx man, I think I have my head right now for this and its bigger than me, so its well on its way...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

In-Human I am rooting for you, brother. You're one hell of a character and a riot to have on the boards.

I can see it now...In-Human wins the super heavyweight division. Disqualified for eating the bantamweight winner.

Maybe not. But that's going to be one hell of a post contest pig out.
                            Through the best and the worst
                            The struggle and sacrifice.
                            For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                            Motivation, undying allegiance
                            Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                            Every drop of blood
                            Every bitter tear
                            Every bead of sweat
                            I live for this

Comment

Fortunately for you, you did only teaspoons. Because you would probably learn from the literal mistake when, those Tablespoons of olive oil hit your intestinal track with one wallop.

Comment

Working...
                              X