Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just lost my only transportation to the gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam that sucks bro , im no mechanic so i wouldnt even give advise.. dam that evil hey i know your in pr , go see a botanica and get a limpiesa (sp) lol..
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Damn dude that sucks. Not to scare you, just to get you prepared...but a similar thing happened to my car and that's why the engine blew. I'd say take it RIGHT back to the mechanic. I hope nothing bad is wrong with it.

By the way, answer my PM

Comment

you can borrow my bike.lol. jk, thats sucks man, i know all about car troubles. the burning smell is most likely the carb cleaner burning. it smells really weird. if you ask me it sounds kind of like a vacuum leak
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Raul, I just came on, talk to you in a minute...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i highly doubt you damaged anything, but if you sprayed it in there while the car was not running it would make it hard to start and really sluggish. did you let the car run for awhile to burn out all the carb cleaner? also, if the plugs were covered in goo that might indicate flooding, which could be caused by a lot of things. any easy thing to do would be to go to autozone or something and have them check your computer codes and see if anything comes up. some cars can only have the codes run at the dealer but if it is a fairly common car i think autozone will do it for free
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

if i were you i would start it and hold the rpm's around 2000 or so for awhile and then let it idle till it's fully warmed up

Comment

Year? Make? Model? Post exactly what is happening with the car and I'll see if I can figure it out. You can PM me if you like.

Comment

Working...
                X