Korean Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Tea

Has anyone ever tried Korean Red Ginsing tea. A friend justt brought it back and I was wondering if it had any health benefits like green tea does.

GR03

of course it has some health benefits... i don't know what all of them are, but it definately has some.
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

never heard of it and I am interested to know more about it
      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

It tastes pretty good but I want to find out if it has the same benefits of green tea. I guess ill just stick with the green mainly for now until we see if anyone knows anything.

GR03

Comment

Here you guys go...

http://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/...eng_korean.htm

Apparently it has the same benefits as just regular old ginseng. I dunno how much of the stuff you gotta drink to really get the benefits, though. Kinda on the expensive side too Most places I found prices for had it at 30 bags for $10.00. Again, not REALLY expensive, but a good bit more than green tea.

Comment

ah, good. someone who wasnt too lazy to look it up.. lol
            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

LOL i hear ya on the lazy part lol. Thanks alot USMUSCLE. Guess ill jsut stick to green tea.

GR03

Comment

Working...
              X