Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well im done i think

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    Same thing happened to me bro, when your body needs a break... it lets you know. I'm finishing up my first week of cruise and can't wait to get back to it in another week.

    Comment


    • #2
      Raul cruising after 6, im cruisin after 7. So time to rest.

      I want to sleep or something

      Comment


      • #3
        Raul, Very good job listening to your body, you know when you come back you will be that much stronger and 220 here you come...
        "That damn log book"

        www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

        Comment


        • #4
          HAHA! I just started blasting Monday again so let me rub that all in your face, j/k lol. I am coming back weak as hell, but damnit I WILL be atleast 230 again in a couple weeks.

          Comment


          • #5
            Yep, monday wil bee my third rotation on legs too.
            And I've had it. Feeling tired and it has got it's impact on my workout too.
            Time to cruise. So this was my second blast, the first one was 4 weeks and this one 6 weeks. So far I've gained 13 lbs all together , not bad is it? Went from 231 to 244lbs. I still have trouble eating but I get the job done.

            A couple of things amaze me . For one is that I can gain 13 lbs after 23 years of training, great! The second thing is that I'm actually getting some calves. I never had calves! Don't laugh! The mférs didn't wanna grow. I thought they never would. I was wrong, thanks Dante!

            What I hate the most though is the squat. I was never a great squatter, I mean I do it correct but I'm not strong. Now with the 20 repper it's a whole new story.
            Last time I wanted to do 8x 330lbs and 20x 220lbs.
            With the 330 I failed on the 7th rep ,after resting for 6 minutes I did the 220.
            On the 12th rep I wanted to stop on the 15th rep I was out of oxigen on the 18th rep I was so dizzy I thought I would fall with the barbell still in my neck, I had to give up. But man my legs were sore! I tried guys I really did but when it comes to the squat I think I'm a pussy

            Comment


            • #6
              hompie, never say that or you really will become one. Trust me, if you are doing Dante's program and are going all out at every blast workout, then you are CERTAINLY not a pussy!

              Comment


              • #7
                Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                hompie, never say that or you really will become one. Trust me, if you are doing Dante's program and are going all out at every blast workout, then you are CERTAINLY not a pussy!
                Thanks man!!

                Comment


                • #8
                  Originally posted by hompie
                  Yep, monday wil bee my third rotation on legs too.
                  And I've had it. Feeling tired and it has got it's impact on my workout too.
                  Time to cruise. So this was my second blast, the first one was 4 weeks and this one 6 weeks. So far I've gained 13 lbs all together , not bad is it? Went from 231 to 244lbs. I still have trouble eating but I get the job done.

                  A couple of things amaze me . For one is that I can gain 13 lbs after 23 years of training, great! The second thing is that I'm actually getting some calves. I never had calves! Don't laugh! The mférs didn't wanna grow. I thought they never would. I was wrong, thanks Dante!

                  What I hate the most though is the squat. I was never a great squatter, I mean I do it correct but I'm not strong. Now with the 20 repper it's a whole new story.
                  Last time I wanted to do 8x 330lbs and 20x 220lbs.
                  With the 330 I failed on the 7th rep ,after resting for 6 minutes I did the 220.
                  On the 12th rep I wanted to stop on the 15th rep I was out of oxigen on the 18th rep I was so dizzy I thought I would fall with the barbell still in my neck, I had to give up. But man my legs were sore! I tried guys I really did but when it comes to the squat I think I'm a pussy
                  Thats great man, it really is tough the older you get and the more training you have under your belt to add mass.

                  Remember the weight you move means nothing, we are all different, as long as you are giving it 110% and gaining on every rotation with weight or reps then you are doing just fine...
                  "That damn log book"

                  www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    Originally posted by In-Human
                    Thats great man, it really is tough the older you get and the more training you have under your belt to add mass.

                    Remember the weight you move means nothing, we are all different, as long as you are giving it 110% and gaining on every rotation with weight or reps then you are doing just fine...
                    Thanks man, it means a lot to me coming from you.

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      IH knows lot's about things being tougher when your older. he's been lifting since before weights were even invented. he'd just pick up big rocks and wrestle with poor unsuspecting wooly mammoths.lol. just kidding IH(but seriously though)
                      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        hompie, you could always use the smith for the 20 repper. as long as you either beat 18 reps next time or add a few lbs and still get 18, your good.
                        www.trueprotein.com

                        www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

                        "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

                        "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

                        Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



                        "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Originally posted by heavy hitter
                          IH knows lot's about things being tougher when your older. he's been lifting since before weights were even invented. he'd just pick up big rocks and wrestle with poor unsuspecting wooly mammoths.lol. just kidding IH(but seriously though)
                          LOL, I had this 20 year old kid who wanted to lift with me last week and he said before we started, "did they have weights when you started lifting", well just so happens it was leg day, may he RIP...
                          "That damn log book"

                          www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Originally posted by In-Human
                            LOL, I had this 20 year old kid who wanted to lift with me last week and he said before we started, "did they have weights when you started lifting", well just so happens it was leg day, may he RIP...

                            Oh tooo funny.

                            Hey.....I did my 20 reps!!! Nope, not on the smyth machine either. I'm proud of me.
                            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                            www.TrueProtein.com
                            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase




                            Comment


                            • #14
                              Raul, What is your weight know as you start this next cruise period?...
                              "That damn log book"

                              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                                ...Hell i am an extreme ectomorph, for me 7lbs to my frame past 200+ lbs natural is awesome!!...

                                HEY!!! People ARE paying attention to what I post!!!!

                                I'm sooooo happy {giggle}
                                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                                www.TrueProtein.com
                                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X