X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Humans Burger.

you think you could Finish This Off??

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/6lbburger.htm

I bet we have a few big boys on here that could finish it up!!! I personally would puke!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

That little Japanese hot dog eating champ could probably eat 2 of them. I sure 53.5 hot dogs and buns weighs close to the same.
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

are u trying to inrage a dieting in-human. Think about. but that is 1 big ass burger
        :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Holy SH$T!!!! That IS the size of a small child!!! LOL

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

White Castle burgers all they way, lol I bet In-human could eat 10,000 of those little ones, or 8 of these Denny's burgers, lol
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Oh man, thanks a lot, that is just killing me, I would sure go at on that sucker and it would be hurting for sure when I got done.

Last time I went back to Michigan went right to White Castle straight from the airport and ordered 50 with cheese, now that was a snack...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

6 pounds? bah

i dont like all the shit they put on it though, id just want the patty
                It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

yeah i could Do without the Ketchup Mayo and Onions.

Comment

That's a burger! I ate 1 White Castle once. Is that good?
                    Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

eat jrey!!!!!
                      I would love to try that burger but hold the mayo
                      :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Cheeseburgers are just about my favorite food in the world. Like everyone else, I could live without all the slop. Just the burger, tomatoes and a little ketchup for me.

Ahhh...White Castles. Belly Bombers. I spent many a night hammering down those little devils. No doubt every WC feast took a few years off my life. Those things are lethal.

Never trust meat that is semi-liquid.
                        Through the best and the worst
                        The struggle and sacrifice.
                        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                        Motivation, undying allegiance
                        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                        Every drop of blood
                        Every bitter tear
                        Every bead of sweat
                        I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
                          Never trust meat that is semi-liquid.
                          LOL, thats what I like so if its almost liquid going in will be liquid coming out and in turn you can eat that much more at one sitting, right?...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

I think this one might be a little more feasible Pub Super Challenger plust you finish that bad boy and your meal is free.
                            Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                            person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                            and in the right way, that is not easy.
                            -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Winnie, You just bored again, its the same place, man I will be pink for sure now huh, lol...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X