Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculously helpful! Thank you very much!

Comment

hey just a quick thanx to cj and mental for the advice i waited and im im healthy again and will be in the gym tomorrow so thank you for the input guys <3

Comment

Truely awesome sticky!

Comment

great tips man

Comment

Cheers
            "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
            DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
            for a 5% Discount

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder View Post
              Cheers
              Is BDU coming back?
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I don't know if any of you have heard anything about this but I heard recently that having a fasted day, no food or a very limited amount of food, during a growth or bulk period, can act the similar to how a refeed helps on a prep or cutting period. With the whole premise of it gives you're body a break and has a rebound in result and can help facilitate growth more smoothly with less plateaus.

Anybody have thoughts on this?
                I didn't really know where else I should post since I can't start a thread yet.

Comment

Working...
                X