Aaargh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaargh!

You know I work best on a schedule and I work best when Im busy but almost every day I come up with something during the day in my head to write about that I want to put on this board -----whether its my theory on GH usage, or the scapula manipulation I talked about previously, or some thoughts that I have that are unproven and controversial but might be worthy to try out-----and I just cant get the time to do it. And you guys know me, I cant do short posts--I have to explain the why and hows I came up with it.
    My schedule goes like this--get up, answer a truckload of emails for hours, rush to trueprotein, fill orders and do Trueprotein stuff midday till 6-7pm, come home and either train myself or writeup a new trainees diet, training regimen etc --and then after (either writing or training) I answer the rest of the emails and go to bed at 11-12. On saturday and Sunday I do the bulk of my writeups--and answer emails in between all day long. Ive had alot of you email me about the lat manipulation and structural adaption I have hinted about and its going to take me 4 hours to write that up thoroughly. I'M so behind on a couple things that I need to get too also--
    1) Interview with Lou Joseph for MMI
    2) Interview with Chris Gengkinger for MMI
    3) submission of about 15 of my trainees to different magazines
    4) Get the publicity barage rolling for pro DH and a couple other guys
    5) Big interview thats been on my desk for 2 months for a magazine about my methods that I have only answered the first 2 questions

When I started cycles for pennies you guys can see i had the time to write a huge block of info for about a year because I was working predominantly 8 to 5.....I guess Im feeling guilty because I believe you guys have seen 50% whats in my skull and I have alot more to share and I feel Ive been slacking or lacking getting it up on this board.
    @dante_trudel

Well fine, you lack on the board, I lack on the eating.

j/k

When you can let us know the other 50% of what's in your brain, we'll all be thankful and send you nice presents.
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
      I guess Im feeling guilty because I believe you guys have seen 50% whats in my skull and I have alot more to share and I feel Ive been slacking or lacking getting it up on this board.
      and boys and girls, there not much going on up there these days, except his theories on over cooked/boiled green tea and its multiple abilities to burn fat, to his hair brained ideas on the magical powers of fenugreek and fruit cups...

just kidding with you guys, well kind of, but honestly i listen to this guy sometimes at lunch. he is like a walking theory machine. it seems everything he does is a constant experiment, and most times (minus the above theories, lol), his ideals and ideas seem to really work. shit look at just his training methods, trust me it goes even further.

d
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
        Any sexual theories floating around dante's head tpc?? I might want to hear them... it is not bad trying new things asides from bodybuilding
        yeah he does, but i doubt you guys want to hear about thai trannies, maple syrup, rollerblade wheels, shampoo bottles, and his weird obsession with white lace. the guy may know his stuff dealing with bodybuilding, but in other areas of his life, wow, he has some issues he still needs to work out.

d
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Not that we need any more from you Dante, but for your peace of mind, what about carrying a tape recorder with you or in the car. That way if you can switch it on whenever you have a thought or an idea (even sexually for Raul, lol) that you wouldn't have to write all that stuff down. Then hand it to someone to type it up. Just a thought.

jim
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
            Not that we need any more from you Dante, but for your peace of mind, what about carrying a tape recorder with you or in the car. That way if you can switch it on whenever you have a thought or an idea (even sexually for Raul, lol) that you wouldn't have to write all that stuff down. Then hand it to someone to type it up. Just a thought.

jim
            Along those same lines - they have programs that automatically transcribe when you plug it into your computer... you just have to proofread it...

No matter what, we all appreciate the time that you are able to spend helping us out DC!

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Hey Dante, looks like your a busy man, and then some. You are appreciated here big man!!!! No one ever says anything bad about you here, if they did I would ban them real quick like!

oh yeah, I would like to see a book real soon, you think you could get right on that! LOL, I'm kidding.

GB
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                ....what about carrying a tape recorder with you or in the car. That way if you can switch it on whenever you have a thought or an idea..... that you wouldn't have to write all that stuff down. Then hand it to someone to type it up. Just a thought.

jim

What I was about to say

Actually, I already offered once. I will do this ONE more time for you. Taperecord yourself, send the tape to me & I will type it out. I am easy......errr, I mean I am cheap........errr, cheaply - I work cheaply.

;P

Had to come back in & edit out the sexual ideeers......LOL.
                Last edited by Syn; 07-16-2004, 12:39 PM.
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

forget writting it down, just tape them, send them to me, I'll convert them to mp3 or asf or any other format, and host them, then everyone could listen to them.

Its actually great listing to you guys, not just reading articles, I had access to Skip Lacours memeber site due to mayhem and I loved how I could click on different thing on his site, where he actually talk about nutrition, training, and general motivation. It feel like your more apart of it, and I find I absorb thing even better by listening because it feel like somone is actually teaching me, not just assigning me some homework, lol
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Dante,

I have another Idea, if you ever wanted to design a website for DC training with pictures, comments, audio commentares, videos, and other internesting articles let me know. It would be my pleasure to do something like that for free. It could be sponsered by yourself - trueprotein, intensemuscle...

You can see some of my work at.

http://members.rogers.com/gardiner-tech/

Just a side note, you'll notice my intro looks alot like the crappy muscle mayhem flash intro, but slightly altered. I posted my source code to the flash intro on a design site, before I finished it completely, and well as you can see many people including muscle mayhem liked it and dowenload my source to change it to how they like it, lol.
                    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

All I have to say is if you decide to tell everyone the other 50% of the stuff in your brain this board would explode and you would fry our minds, I really don't think there is enough bandwidth in US for the other 50%...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

im always interested in hearing about your theories, dante, but make sure you take care of yourself too. it sounds like you are stretching yourself a bit thin and if i were you i would spend whatever down time i had with that beautiful wife of yours and just relax.

you have helped us all tremendously and i dont think anyone minds waiting patiently for whatever information you care to share with us when you have the time.

take care bro
                        It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Sounds like it might be time for a cruise.......you told me you can't keep ball's to the wall intensity without burning out....that go's for the Gym,work or play...you've helped me more in the last few month's than anyone has in the last few years with the gains I've made. I'd hate to see you get burnt. Then it becomes a chore instead of rewarding....Don't overload yourself, we appreciate everything you do...
                          GF
                          The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

Comment

I would like to hear your growth hormone theory.

Comment

Just like everyone else, I would love to hear some more of your theories, but please take care of yourself first. Go spend some time w/ the wife. Enjoy life, then teach us. Thanks for everything.
                              Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

Working...
                              X