No announcement yet.

What I learned about DC training today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I learned about DC training today.

It has come to my attention that DC leg training and manual transmission vehicles are just not a very good combination. After my brutal leg session today i nearly couldn't even drive myself home. I came to one stop light and my legs started shaking so bad that i had to put the car in nuetral and pull the e-brake. Even as i type this my legs are burnin like fire. All hail Dante, Bringer of much pain
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Thats the #16 rule in DC's manual:

IF YOU OWN A STICK SHIFT AUTOMOBILE, PLEASE BRING A DRIVER ON LEG DAY, FOR THAT MATTER EVERY WORKOUT HAVE SOME PHONE NUMBERS READY...

Ain't it the truth...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Sounds like you had a good day. Honestly i'm building myself up. I'm pushing myself hard so that one day i'll meet Dante and put him through the most painful session he's ever done. hehe.

That day may not be now, and it may not be a few years from now. But it must be done. And if not by me then someone with the same focus and determination to cripple the man so he cant walk for weeks.

I love it.

Comment

I just thought about it, I have an automatic and I still can't drive right after leg day, isn't it great...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about getting a manual as my next car but then I thought about it, "I do DC training, what the hell am I thinking ?!?"

Comment

Damn straight. it's been like 3 hours now and i'm still pretty jelly legged. i'm having a hella hard time going up and down my stairs. it takes like 10 minutes.
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Raul, just be glad you didn't have to put yours in just now for a total stock engine rebuild and pay $2500.00+ out your ass. It'll be in there for ATLEAST a month = no money for me until then!

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                Raul, just be glad you didn't have to put yours in just now for a total stock engine rebuild and pay $2500.00+ out your ass. It'll be in there for ATLEAST a month = no money for me until then!
                A full rebuild...geez what the hell happened?

Comment

Working...
                X