I guess there is a limit to how much I can eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess there is a limit to how much I can eat

I'm on summer schedule right now so I go to sleep anywhere between 4-6 am and get up anywhere between 11am-2pm. So today a friend of mine decides to wake me up at 12 to take me to my favorite restaurant called "The Dish"(Its a restaurant where you get to go around and pick all the meat, and carbs to put in your plate , and then just hand it to the cook and he cooks it). So I just get as much meat as I can fit on the plate of course and work my way through the entire plate. When I get home about two and a half hours later I eat again as I usually do. So I decide to have a big plate of lasagna which has the ground beef in it, just to be safe I have a shake as drink with it (with 30 grams of protein). I finished the entire plate and about 10 min later I started feeling something coming back up, I tried to just keep it in, but I couldnt so I went to the bathroom and it turns out that a little tiny bit of that plate of lasagna came back up. That was the first time I had thrown up since I was 9 years old (Im 18), even though it was only a little bit I guess I still broke my 9 year streak dam.

Yikers! How was the aftertaste?

We have something like that here in Colorado, but the bowls are not big enough!!!!!!

Comment

Lately I've been feelingt queasy after my post-workout shake/meal. I have a giant shake, creatine in grape juice, a big bowl of oatmeal with raisans and some other supps. It's a lot to get down. Creatine upsets my stomache but it also blows me up so I tough it out. So far no hurl, but it's gotten close. A little ice cold ginger ale seems to help.
      Through the best and the worst
      The struggle and sacrifice.
      For the true who've remained and the new blood.
      Motivation, undying allegiance
      Striving through the hardships and affliction.
      Every drop of blood
      Every bitter tear
      Every bead of sweat
      I live for this

Comment

We've got the Mongolian BBQ and it's all you can eat.

I just realized I seem to be going to alot of all you can eat places recently.

Comment

I sometimes feel queasy after my post workout shake too. I remember once on leg day I had just put down my 100g shake with 10g creatine, 60g dextrose and 2 servings of cran/grape juice when I started feeling whoozy. I was like "Oh shit, NO WAY this post workout meal is coming up!!!". I managed to keep it in. I wasn't scared of being embarassed about throwing up, I was just afraid fo losing my damn post workout meal

Comment

Originally posted by Chasedog

I just realized I seem to be going to alot of all you can eat places recently.
            AAAHHHHHH...went to one of those the 1st time this past March when we went to the Arnold Classic. Even though I was technically dieting for an April show I still made 3 trips round! :dcchomp: Loved it!
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

when i throw up doing squats or something. i make sure to do it in my protein shake. just shake it up and enjoy the extra protein.
              My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by IslandGirl
                Yikers! How was the aftertaste?

We have something like that here in Colorado, but the bowls are not big enough!!!!!!
                Yeh they arent big enough here either but I take 4 bowls so that covers that, and no one says anything so its ok.

Comment

I've never thrown up post workout I just get bloated as hell like a 38 inch waist or something and I only weigh 205. Post workout Im so hungry that I dont even feel any disconfort by all the protein and carbs and creatine and glutamine and vitamins, and bananas sometimes.

Comment

I never have that problem. Tonights post workout was a 100g protein shake with 100g dext/maltodex and 10g creating. Then on to the steakhouse for a 16oz prime and a full rack of ribs. DC, don't be mad, but I also ate a bunch of fries. It was after the protein though! Kinda blew the carb cutoff but I think there's a little leeway on workout nights.

Comment

if i dont drink my post workout shake reaaaalll slow if feel really bloated and nausious for like an hour
                      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Gotta chug those post-workout carbs pretty fast here....Don't wanna go into a coma...LOL
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I've vomited plenty of times...I drank my post workout shake...then about 45mins later was getting some food at burger king and had to go to the rest room to puke my guts out...luckily it was right before I got my food. lol.
                          Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Chasedog
                            I don't like their business prospect with a DC eater in the neighborhood . . .

I bet you get banned . . .

Comment

mongolian bbq is awesome!!!

After I get back from my cruise (on a ship, not a cruise period) I am going to take up AYCE restaurants.
                              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                              X