Mods...great job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods...great job.

I know this really has nothing to do with DC training, but I'd like to share it with you guys since you guys are the mods in the DC forum. I was saying it in Creator's thread about Vander but Dante locked it when I tried to post.

Anyways, you mods in here are some of the best I've seen. I'd like to thank Skip, Dante, In-Human and bigp3 for their great jobs. It is amazing how bullshit free this board is! And it's not like we don't get much traffic, we are fairly busy. You know how many people have been banned from IM? ONE! I am not counting Rocky here, LOL. I am talking about Briggs talking shit to Skip *great job Briggs! *. Dante was talking about how 'emotional' and bitchy Muscle Mayhem has become, and it's the truth. Just a few months ago when I first signed up there I thought it was the best board around. Now it has turned into another bodybuilding.com. You guys really keep people in line without being bitches about it. In fact, as soon as In-Human became moderator, he talked to me and said that I need to ease up and if someone asks a stupid question, ignore it instead of giving a rude response. A rude response, for example, would be 'Do more reading'. If I say anything even remotely smart assy, he PMs me or talks to me on IM about it and straightens me out immediately.

Lastly and again, I'd just like to thank all you guys for keeping this board so damn bullshit and troll free!!!

Thank you very much and I know the guys appreciate it and I did move that thread it just was not needed on this board, sorry for that, I do not want to see arguements over who is better than this pro or not.

Plus I think we are here to learn and help each other out and have some fun without hurting anyone...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Oh US, I forgot, you are banned, lol...
      "That damn log book"

Comment

Damnit, is it because you didn't find any leftovers in my trashcan last night???

Comment

I agree USMuscle. I enjoy this board more then any other boad. Good people, good questions, no flaming, etc. It's enjoyable to be here...maybe too much since I'm addicted

While another board was great for a while, I got board with all the drama and only check there when I'm extremely board.

Thanks Mods for making this an enjoyable board :showoff:
          Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

100% Agree! Love this board, bullshit free!

TH
            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

So i guess it public shaming for Creator I shall take a walk, sorry for the post,

lol..
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
                So i guess it public shaming for Creator I shall take a walk, sorry for the post,

lol..
                Its no problem, I just do not want to see threads of members flamming each other...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

W3rd! The mods do a super job here but I think the reason is that we all train/believe in one training system. When you enter these other boards there is always bitching going on about training systems and this is where the name calling begins. Most, if not all, the members here are hardcore at the way they they train/eat and know what it takes. Hmm, I seem have forgotten what I was talking about and since you are all still reading what I have to say I'll just sing everyone a little sond. Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb until IH came along. Mary has no more little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary has no more little lamb because IH came along. :dcchomp:

Comment

Well said Allen, this seems to be the only board I frequent anymore... because anywhere else I go I get caught up reading a thread that is a constant flame from one member to another. As interesting as threads like that may be, they are useless and I don't learn a damn thing from reading them.

I love how this forum is developing and I hope it continues to be a resource for all of us without all the other bullshit that has bogged down many other boards.

Good job Mods, and I think I should publically congratulate FrigginHuge for being approx. one month CLEAN(from flaming of course)

-James

Comment

First off, the mods do an excellent job here...nice work. However, I mod at several boards and let me tell you.....the members make all the difference. The simple fact is, we are all here to learn and to get better at what we are doing. Sure we might clown around a bit...but it does't get out of hand. With such a common interest and a desire to learn (which means not getting your butt banned), the people here make all the difference. I stand by my ideas about what it takes to be a mod, and judging from the result here....Dante did a fine job with his selection.

That's it, I need to go throw up for sounding so much like I was kissing ass. :grumpy:

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                        I know this really has nothing to do with DC training, but I'd like to share it with you guys since you guys are the mods in the DC forum. I was saying it in Creator's thread about Vander but Dante locked it when I tried to post.

Anyways, you mods in here are some of the best I've seen. I'd like to thank Skip, Dante, In-Human and bigp3 for their great jobs. It is amazing how bullshit free this board is! And it's not like we don't get much traffic, we are fairly busy. You know how many people have been banned from IM? ONE! I am not counting Rocky here, LOL. I am talking about Briggs talking shit to Skip *great job Briggs! *. Dante was talking about how 'emotional' and bitchy Muscle Mayhem has become, and it's the truth. Just a few months ago when I first signed up there I thought it was the best board around. Now it has turned into another bodybuilding.com. You guys really keep people in line without being bitches about it. In fact, as soon as In-Human became moderator, he talked to me and said that I need to ease up and if someone asks a stupid question, ignore it instead of giving a rude response. A rude response, for example, would be 'Do more reading'. If I say anything even remotely smart assy, he PMs me or talks to me on IM about it and straightens me out immediately.

Lastly and again, I'd just like to thank all you guys for keeping this board so damn bullshit and troll free!!!
                        oh i know, those trolls just are a killer,.. is that smart assy?

Comment

Outstanding forum and one of the best. Any forum is only as good as its mods and members. The members here are terrific and obviuosly practice self moderation.

Way to go, mods. Know IH would rather have food than praise, LOL :dcchomp:

Comment

Definitely the best board i've ever been to. Zero bitching and so many knowledgeable experienced "old " people.

Btw.
                            Big thanks to DC.
                            With the System alone ( my diet just sucks ) I could gain about 15lbs up to now.
                            Just wanted to say that without opening a new Thread.

And as soon as my English gets better I may decide to join all the people spamming IHs PM-Folder

So long,
                            Grammo
                            Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Originally posted by Grammostola
                              and so many knowledgeable experienced "old " people.
                              Really pushing your luck there huh, spider boy?...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X