45 minutes away from meal #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 minutes away from meal #2

and I'm freakin' starving. I'm in the 4th week of my DC diet. I have about 22 ounces of sliced steak in the fridge here at work, along with some steamed broccoli and some cous cous.

Its calling my name and I can't get anything done.

I'll often stack my early meals closer together and as it gets later space them out a little more....First three meals I often get 2 hours max in between then and as the metabolism starts to slow down in the afternoon/evening I space them out more (up to 3 hours)
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

clemente whats is cous cous?
      :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Its a North African semolina-based, grainy starch. Its actually more akin to a pasta in terms of how its manufactured, but it takes the form of small grains. You boil water, put the cous cous in, turn off the stove and let the water absorb, almost like how you'd make rice.

A quarter of a cup has 33 gs of carbs (of which 2.5 gs are fiber), 6 gs of protein and less than a half gram of fat.

Its nutritional profile is similar to brown rice. Its a nice change of pace and easy to make.

Comment

It also tastes 100000 times better than brown rice to. WHen I make cous cous I add some chopped up red onions and peppers and sometimes a little tomato to it. Try it like that its great.

GR03

Comment

Originally posted by Clemente
            and I'm freakin' starving. I'm in the 4th week of my DC diet. I have about 22 ounces of sliced steak in the fridge here at work, along with some steamed broccoli and some cous cous.

Its calling my name and I can't get anything done.
            Listen man eat, if you don't I will...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Ya I just had the same problem said screw it went to the fridge, and well, that 1.5 tubs of cottage cheese are gone now.
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I've been having the same problem, and I got the solution. Eat more! This is my 3rd week on the program and I get seriously hungry 2 hours after my meals. I couldn't believe it at first because my calorie intake has just about doubled from my maintence level....but now I can't wait to eat because I'm hungry all the time......it's nuts man. Plus I'm hot and sweating all day too.....this DC diet is no joke!

R

Comment

Welcome to the "Human Blast Furnance Club"...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                  X