Well it happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it happened

In week 7 of a bast, and last night was 1st time i didn't kill the log book, i must say when your going along really well, i was surprise, that i just didn't have it yesterday, could be i had to train at night this week, but more likly the fact that I am in week 7, i have a 2 week cruse planned starting friday anyhow. Then Aug 1st i start into my contest prep.

I am VERY please with how it went, i am 246lbs which is up from about 235-237lbs, at this stage of the game gaining about 1 lbs per week is crazy! I also didn't gain much fat, which is key for me. My strenght also has gone crazy, as example, incline barbell at start i may have done 315 for 1-2 reps, last two days of using it, 315 for 14RP. All my other lifts had similar gains.

What i have learned for me next time i think 6 week blast, for me it's better to finish strong they drop off a bit at end.

I am looking forward to starting my dieting, and will post some pics at the end of the week, I didn't take any before pics, but many ppl have noticed the gains which is good. I am also sticking with the training during the dieting. I always have problems going flat, and with some diet changes and lower volume i think i have a much better chance of that not happening this time around.

Good to hear fox, good luck with the contest and keep us updated
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

silverfox, that is a significant strength gain bro. 1-2 reps with 315 to 14 reps. Very nice!!!
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

that is incredible 315 for 1-2 now 14rp. simply amazing
        :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Working...
        X