Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jediclampet
    • Apr 2004

Ancillary usage on extended cruise?

I found the following quote from my DC archives - you can recognize DC's writing style by his use of caps to empahsize important points:

"LASTLY IF YOUR FEELING KIND OF BURNED OUT AND NEED A BREAK---YOU Could CRUISE FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS AT A TIME with LOW DOSE TEST AND SPORADIC CLOMID USAGE AND EOD ARIMIDEX/nolvadex USAGE--AND STRAIGHT SET YOUR TRAINING INSTEAD OF REST PAUSING---you would lose minimum amounts of muscle doing it that way and could kind of regroup yourself and get ready to make that big push again. Rest pausing and always having to beat that freaking log book can take a toll mentally and sometimes you just need to gather yourself before you make a huge leap forward again."

So, my question is If I were to go on an extended cruise (say 3 months) during which I use 200-300 mg of test per week, how should I use my ancillaries?

I thought I'd start off the usual way:

Clomid:
    day one=6
    day two=5
    day three=4
    day four=3
    day five thru day fourteen=2

nolva:
    20mg per day for days 1-14

arimidex:
    0.5-1 mg per day for days 1-14

hcg:
    1000 mg per day (500 in AM and 500 again in PM) for days 1-14

But after the first 14 days, should I conitinue to run 2 clomid, 20 mg nolva and 0.5 mg dex everyday for the duration of the extended cruise?

I believe I should discontinue hcg for a while and then start again but I am not sure how I should cycle hcg.

I'd appreciate any input.
  • rugbythug
    Middleweight Member
    • Feb 2004

How big are you? How much over your natural size are you. Unless your 250 hard plus I would get clean. Taper off use your clomid and other anti's and get back to normal.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

• jediclampet
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rugbythug
      How big are you? How much over your natural size are you. Unless your 250 hard plus I would get clean. Taper off use your clomid and other anti's and get back to normal.
      Naw, I am only 220 at 10-12% BF. I have been considering coming off but somewhere between early September and early October will be a good time for another blast and I was not sure if it'd do any good to come off for such a short period of time.

So, you think I should taper off and stay off completely for a good while?

Comment

• Doggcrapp
        Super Moderator/Roundtable Expert
        • Feb 2004

Frontload the clomid at
        4,4, 3, 3 and then 2 tabs the rest of the way for 14 days. Alot of people get really emotional and depressed on clomid and after rethinking that i would go with this plan

second part: get off clomid after 2 weeks and use nolv and arim or (at least one of them) extended and then use clom and hcg sporadically for 2 week blocks--with 4 weeks breaks in between usage)
        Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-10-2004, 01:22 AM.
        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

• jediclampet
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
          Frontload the clomid at
          4,4, 3, 3 and then 2 tabs the rest of the way for 14 days. Alot of people get really emotional and depressed on clomid and after rethinking that i would go with this plan

second part: get off clomid after 2 weeks and use nolv and arim or (at least one of them) extended and then use clom and hcg sporadically for 2 week blocks--with 4 weeks breaks in between usage)
          Yep, clomid definately puts me in touch with my feminine side - but it's worth the nasty sides 'cause nothing else seems to get the job done as well as clomid.

Thanks for spelling out the plan for me DC!

Comment

Working...