Eating like a Freak!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Massive G View Post
    Here would be my mass diet for me blasting to go to above 3......
    4 am glutamine/whey ion
    6 am
    8 eggs over easy cooked in OO
    8 turkey sausage links
    large bowl of cream o wheat with splenda and log cabin sugar free syrup

8 am
    96% ground beef flavored with taco sauce

10 am protein shake (Team Skip blend) Whey Ion/micellar casein/egg protein with OO.

12 pm
    chicken
    1/2 serving of rice or BP
    Salad
    Veggies

2 pm
    96% beef

4 pm
    prewo shake

Work out
    water

6 pm
    Powo shake

7 pm
    eqq whites/oatmeal

8:30 pm
    beef salad and veggies

10 pm
    same as 8:30

12 AM
    night shake
    micellar casein egg white protein and calcium caseinate and glutamine

pre and powo nutrition is about the same
    Pepto pro waxy maize creatine glycerol and glutamine

Beast.

Comment

Here would be my mass diet for me blasting to go to above 3......
      4 am glutamine/whey ion
      6 am
      8 eggs over easy cooked in OO
      8 turkey sausage links
      large bowl of cream o wheat with splenda and log cabin sugar free syrup

8 am
      96% ground beef flavored with taco sauce

10 am protein shake (Team Skip blend) Whey Ion/micellar casein/egg protein with OO.

12 pm
      chicken
      1/2 serving of rice or BP
      Salad
      Veggies

2 pm
      96% beef

4 pm
      prewo shake

Work out
      water

6 pm
      Powo shake

7 pm
      eqq whites/oatmeal

8:30 pm
      beef salad and veggies

10 pm
      same as 8:30

12 AM
      night shake
      micellar casein egg white protein and calcium caseinate and glutamine

pre and powo nutrition is about the same
      Pepto pro waxy maize creatine glycerol and glutamine

that is craaap load of food G haha

you are a beast
      Im a grad student who needs protein! Need some too? Use my discount code, KJM329 for all your entire Trueprotein.com purchase!

I'd rather be dead then be average.

Comment

• That is some cool shit G! LOL

Comment

• That's not what I eat now...guys I am trying to trim down a bit...over the next few years from 290 to 270 to 250 ..gradually.
          When I was blasting it trying to gain 15-20 lbs in 6 months or so I'd really push the food-more so than that above 10-12 feedings a day and if more protein was needed I'd drink a shke with a meal several times a day and drink one in the middle of the night.
          To be a freak you have to eat your way into it, that's the hard part, anyone can go train hard in the gym I see a lot of hardcore guys in the gym grinding it out but they eat like birds to stay lean. You ain't gotta eat sloppy but you have to eat alot of good food which is hard.
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

• I always eat about 4-6 meals a day and 3-4 shakes.
            When really blasting that diet above would include more complex carbs added to the beef meals as well as the shakes.
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

• Also I don't think I have ever gotten more than 6 hours of sleep per night in 20 years and thrive on it, I am up till 11-12 AM and rise at 5-6 AM.
              we are all wired differently fer sure.
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

To be a freak you have to eat your way into it, that's the hard part, anyone can go train hard in the gym I see a lot of hardcore guys in the gym grinding it out but they eat like birds to stay lean. You ain't gotta eat sloppy but you have to eat alot of good food which is hard.
                G, what's you current take on off season bodyfat gain?

I remember you said either here or on MM a long time ago something along the lines of "I use to stay lean in the off season and boy did I look pretty...but I never gained a pound of muscle."

Being a natural and being an "endo" I would have a tough time staying very lean. I've tried and it ends up feeling like I'm doing show prep in the off season. LOL

As a competitor I feel alot of pressure to stay lean and if I had a dollar for amount of people that have said "great condtioing at the show! Now don't get fat!" I would be rich...

If you could explain in any detail your simular experiences or views on this i would love to hear from you G!

If any one else can chime in, go right ahead.
                Last edited by This is War; 11-01-2007, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• I was thinking the other day and this is funny.
                  I remember being 100 lbs in the 6th grade
                  120 in the 7th and 150 in the 8th. I played baseball fottball and wrestled from age 4 to age 18.
                  I wrestled at 145 in 9th grade 165 in 10th 175 in 11th and 185 in 12th.
                  I was 200 lbs soaking wet when I graduated high school and began seriously bb'ing.
                  all of this to me was part of natural growing and from 18-24 in 5 years I went to 240 pretty lean. My gains stalled after that for a while till i learned how to eat I was eating 300 grams protein a lot of complex carbs and no fat. Pretty much the standard back then. It wasn't till I started eating like a 260 lber that I could be 260 and then had to eat like a 280 lber to get to that level.
                  Like Dante preaches luckily I fell into I'd hit a weight and stay with it for 6 months to a year, then have to figure out a new way to get up slowly. The few times when I did blow up 15-20 lbs in a few mere months those gains quickly disappeared and I was stagnant but stuck with more bfat.
                  I think each of us needs to define a diet that is good for out metabolism. Your metabolism changes over the years and I currently eat high protein lower complex carb and medium EFA. When I want to trim down I go low carb keep the protein up and the fats as long as I can. Protein will be the last cals I will ever cut or add in BCAA's and EAA's.
                  My body doesn't like carbs-when I went to a high protein high carb diet with no fat I got FAT as a pig quick. I was trying to emulate Victor Richards who ate more than any human I ever seen in my ife ans till had a flat stomach and small waist.

i may write a thread later on the mistakes I have made in the game ...won't be too different than what everyone elses was but it'll come with some answers and adjustments...
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

• Massive G - that would be a good thread! Mistakes only count as mistakes if you don't learn from them!!

Comment

• yea massive g that diet you posted seems incredibly low in carbs. Also, I see that you eat many many meals very often, do you think this is a better approach then eating every 3 hours or so bigger meals to let the meals digest completely

Comment

• massive G, if you dont mind me asking....do you follow the protein first rule

down your protien all together at once, then eat your carbs or fats all together at once?

Comment

I was thinking the other day and this is funny.
                          120 in the 7th and 150 in the 8th. I played baseball fottball and wrestled from age 4 to age 18.
                          I was 200 lbs soaking wet when I graduated high school and began seriously bb'ing.
                          all of this to me was part of natural growing and from 18-24 in 5 years I went to 240 pretty lean. My gains stalled after that for a while till i learned how to eat I was eating 300 grams protein a lot of complex carbs and no fat. Pretty much the standard back then. It wasn't till I started eating like a 260 lber that I could be 260 and then had to eat like a 280 lber to get to that level.
                          Like Dante preaches luckily I fell into I'd hit a weight and stay with it for 6 months to a year, then have to figure out a new way to get up slowly. The few times when I did blow up 15-20 lbs in a few mere months those gains quickly disappeared and I was stagnant but stuck with more bfat.
                          I think each of us needs to define a diet that is good for out metabolism. Your metabolism changes over the years and I currently eat high protein lower complex carb and medium EFA. When I want to trim down I go low carb keep the protein up and the fats as long as I can. Protein will be the last cals I will ever cut or add in BCAA's and EAA's.
                          My body doesn't like carbs-when I went to a high protein high carb diet with no fat I got FAT as a pig quick. I was trying to emulate Victor Richards who ate more than any human I ever seen in my ife ans till had a flat stomach and small waist.

i may write a thread later on the mistakes I have made in the game ...won't be too different than what everyone elses was but it'll come with some answers and adjustments...
                          Thanks bro!

When it comes down to it, I think you'll agree that the name of the game is time. You need to try a bunch of things over time and figure it out for yourself. I've only just recently realised that as bodybuilders sometimes we need to try different approaches with diet rather than locking into to one approach for far too long....in 10 yrs time you'll have a bunch of experieneces and konwledge, this way and you can better determine what works. This type of thing has been said before but it's been on my mind alot lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by This is War View Post
                            Thanks bro!

When it comes down to it, I think you'll agree that the name of the game is time. You need to try a bunch of things over time and figure it out for yourself. I've only just recently realised that as bodybuilders sometimes we need to try different approaches with diet rather than locking into to one approach for far too long....in 10 yrs time you'll have a bunch of experieneces and konwledge, this way and you can better determine what works. This type of thing has been said before but it's been on my mind alot lately.
                            I have come to that conclusion to War....being only 20 yrs old, i dont have the experience or anything to really know how my body works with certain diets and nutritional plans. I've been eating real healthy for about 1.5 years (and my god it is tough being a college football player when all of your friends want to get wasted and eat Burger King) and i probably wont know what works for another 10 years. i thank god that i have the help of people like Dante and Massive to at least give a little of their past experience in order to help me.

now please excuse me while i go eat a giant sweet potato and a pound of ground beef
                            Im a grad student who needs protein! Need some too? Use my discount code, KJM329 for all your entire Trueprotein.com purchase!

I'd rather be dead then be average.

Comment

I was thinking the other day and this is funny.

MG, did you write the thread on mistakes as per above quote?
                              Limitations are set in the limited mind

Comment

Working...
                              X