Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating like a Freak!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by wildman536
    Breakfast:
    Oatmeal
    Egg Whites
    Protien Shake

    1.5 Hrs Later
    Protien Shake and a Protien Bar (On the Way to The Gym)

    Post Workout Shake

    45 Mins Later:
    Chicken, Broccoli, Egg Whites, Cauliflower, Salad

    1.5 Hrs Later:
    Same as Above.

    2 Hrs Later:
    Same as Above (Because Its After 6)

    Before Bed:
    Protien Shake

    about 400-500 Grms Protien, 250 or So Carbs (if you are Counting Veggies), about 50-60 Fat.

    Im 182 LB's, 22, 5'7, 9% BF.

    I see the problem right off the bat--why are you eating like its 4 weeks out from a show when your in offseason gaining mode? Egg whites and chicken all day--you might as well go on tuna and rice cakes. This is offseason my man, red meat, steak, hamburger, whole eggs etc etc (mcdonalds, wendys, burger king--eat as many double burgers as you can (hold the mayo) so many burgers you cant eat the fries)---I look above and it looks like you start your carb cuttoff at 10am? Broccoli, Cauliflower, Salad for your 3rd 4th and 5th meals? Chow down!!!! trust in your cardio on off training days and your carb cuttoffs. Your 182lbs and your eating what a 160lb guy eats.
    Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

    You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

    DC Training - DC@cyber-rights.net

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Doggcrapp
      Your 182lbs and your eating what a 160lb guy eats.

      Hey TAKE BACK THAT STATEMENT. I eat more than this guy. Ask raul

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Doggcrapp
        I see the problem right off the bat--why are you eating like its 4 weeks out from a show when your in offseason gaining mode? Egg whites and chicken all day--you might as well go on tuna and rice cakes. This is offseason my man, red meat, steak, hamburger, whole eggs etc etc (mcdonalds, wendys, burger king--eat as many double burgers as you can (hold the mayo) so many burgers you cant eat the fries)---I look above and it looks like you start your carb cuttoff at 10am? Broccoli, Cauliflower, Salad for your 3rd 4th and 5th meals? Chow down!!!! trust in your cardio on off training days and your carb cuttoffs. Your 182lbs and your eating what a 160lb guy eats.
        Thanks i needed That!! Time to Eat (Again!!)

        Comment


        • #34
          That's what we've been telling him all along, I think it took some Dante to really get him motivated though, lol.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by USMuscle9403
            I haven't noticed a whole lot of difference in taste between brands. The thing that I do is get a container that can withstand boiling water that is about a gallon in volume. Put 6-8 green tea bags in it. Boil your water, pour it over the bags and cover to let it steep. I just let mine sit overnight. I usually drink nearly a gallon of it a day, along with atleast a gallon of water.

            I didn't have a good container that could hold a gallon of boiling water - but I did have a 2 quart container that could do it - so I put 8 tea bags in that, poured the boiling water in and let it sit over night... then the next morning I poured it into my gallon water jug and filled it up the rest of the way with cold water, dropped in a couple teaspoons of splena - and it was just right...
            Just a thought to simplify things if you don't have a big container

            Edit: Oh yeah... go eat some more!

            TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

            Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by wildman536

              Seriously though i can Eat Nonstop. (NEVER FULL) (not to be rude or anything but i can probally Out Eat yalls Biggest.)lol.

              Wanna bet, I eat more than you do in one day in two meals, how much money you got?...
              "That damn log book"

              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

              Comment


              • #37
                LOL! I was gonna say something about that IH, but I didn't wanna embarass the poor kid I don't think he really knows how much guys like you, FH and Dante eat, hehe.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I really wish i was back in my fat boy days so i could eat u all into the ground





                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by In-Human
                    Wanna bet, I eat more than you do in one day in two meals, how much money you got?...
                    Not Anymore bro!! Its On!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This could be a great pay-per-view battle... get some sponsors to supply a few dozen sides of beef and let you two have at it!

                      TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

                      Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by PTAaron
                        This could be a great pay-per-view battle... get some sponsors to supply a few dozen sides of beef and let you two have at it!
                        naa just trying to Stay Motivated to Eat!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Those two could always go against those three Asian kids...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Today So Far:

                            3 Protien Shakes,
                            Protien Bar,
                            7 Huge Tacos,
                            1/2 Jar Natural Peanut Butter.

                            (((Worked The Night Shift so im Still Eating))----got a Late Start!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by wildman536
                              Today So Far:

                              3 Protien Shakes,
                              Protien Bar,
                              7 Huge Tacos,
                              1/2 Jar Natural Peanut Butter.

                              (((Worked The Night Shift so im Still Eating))----got a Late Start!!
                              WM I believe you can eat a lot, your body probably needs it, but IH is a legend. One time he ate a village of little people, kinda like Godzilla through Tokkyo. If you get the pic
                              Trueprotein.com

                              Troponin Athlete

                              Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                oh yeah i believe yall, just trying to have a little friendly fun!!

                                ((I do Eat a Ton though!!) Once i Ate a 2 LB Burger, a Platefull of Fries, 2 Bowls of Baked Beans and was Ready for Seconds!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X