Silverback and MD Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverback and MD Mag

Well I was about to parm my car in the underground parking lastnight, and decided right then and there, to take a quick drive over to my local 7/11 at around 10:30pm and pick up the new issue of MD magazine.

The first thing I did when I got home, was flip to the section about Silverback.

It was a great article,

I really hope you do well at the nationals Silverback, especially after meeting you at the Toronto show, talking to you on the boards, and seeing you in MD.

I also thought it was pretty awsome how guys like Lee Priest, Dexter Jackson and other pros left there comments about you at the end of the article giving you much praise.

And as a final note its nice to see a fellow canadian in the mag, Eh!
    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Did you see the pic on the second page doing the most musclular, did you know know that Silver was really only 14 in that pic?, lol.

I tease the monster that when he was born and the doc smacked him he did not cry, he just did the most muscular and the doc said, "yup, its a monster for sure"...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hey Creator_11, I just got 2 copies this week. One for my mom and one for me. I was pretty proud and to see it in there. I took it to the gym and showed some friends.

I think Canada has been hiding in the dark for too long. I want to bring some of that excitment down here and hopefully bodybuilder can make a better living or get better sponsorships in Ontario due to more publicity and participation in shows. We have many good competitors here and need to let them be exposed.

Thanks for reading it! At the end that was me commenting on pros not them on me LOL

Comment

Inhuman: 14 haha no I was 19 when I took that pic. Just wanted to tell you I was running before I learned to walk at 7 months. My muscle maturity was apparant back then too. I have to scan a pic on my legs and calves for you at age 1. I was surprised looking back.

Comment

LOL, how bout, "BabyBack", lol...
          "That damn log book"

Comment

You're one of those myostain babies arn't you. :showoff:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/06/24....ap/index.html

I should report you to CNN. lol

Comment

That actuallly looks like my leg! I'll have to scan the photo for you guys.

Comment

So has anyone come up to meet you yet since the mag pics, lol

Silverback the celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
                  So has anyone come up to meet you yet since the mag pics, lol

Silverback the celebrity.
                  I just hope he remembers us low lifes when he becomes a pro, "ProBack"...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

No one has come to me yet. LOL I don't look to approachable when I'm training and I don't go out clubbing anymore. So my chances to meet new people as far and few with my busy schedule. But if someone wanted to say hi that would be cool.

In-Human: One thing I tell myself is to keep success flowing, you can't forget who you are and your root. That is what make you into who you are and when you forget, you start going into a downward spiral. Remember there's going to be about 5 guys in front of me that have been lined up for that pro card.

Comment

I know nothing of the 5 guys you speak about, but they don't have team skip and doggcrapp in their corner
                      Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Terrific article and proud of you as always, SB. There are many great Canadian athletes who deserve some publicity, so I hope you broke some ground.

And great attitude. We always have to remember who we are and where we came from.

Promise to get in touch this weekend. And ProBack, I like that a lot! Go for it, bro.

Comment

You're right DC and Skip are the team to go with. The only thing I will say is that I'm confident that I will put on a great showing. That's all I have control over.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                            You're right DC and Skip are the team to go with. The only thing I will say is that I'm confident that I will put on a great showing. That's all I have control over.
                            Thats exactly what I wanted to hear, I know you will do the your very best if not more, you have trained hard this year and made awsome gains, and I know they will payoff big time this year buddy...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

Can somebody scan the articles in MD and MM because I do not have acces to the mags unless I subscripe and pay a sick shipping fee to get it shipped to NL
                              Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                              what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                              victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Working...
                              X