The Good the Bad and the UGLY of Trenbelone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good the Bad and the UGLY of Trenbelone

Since I noticed other people have had similar problems with kitted tren and trenbelone in itself I decided to dig up an old post I wrote 3-4 years ago.

Some Info is outdated but everytime I post this a few people always say they learned a lot so I'd share it with you guys.
    For those that don't really know me chemical knowledge is my forte. I was a Pre Med then switched to Biotech and graduated with that and a minor in chemistry.
    I work for one of the TOP Pharm Companies in the World as a Pharmaceutical Engineer. Thank GOD they make 5 and 6 and 7X Tyvek suits.

Anyhow read up and post replies a lot can be debated but a lot is based on presumption of solvents action etc.

I have been around before kits were made and understand fully what a magic solution is and defined a usuable cheap version it with a few others in 2000 and the Benzyl Benzoate revolution was born.

"Tren seems to be the most misunderstood mythical magical liquid death or whatever AAS out there.

This thread is not encouraging you to use tren or any other AAS for that matter and the opinions are just that opinions not fact for the most part. So before the flames fly my experience entails years of experience reading learning and using tren is just about every way possible. Experimenting with doses and such.
    Now I am not a tren monster but have done a fair share of cycles from "kitted" tren made from pellets, tren made from powder and UG Tren.

Trenbelone is not "new" it was synthesized in the mid 1960's by Hoescht Roussel. Bodybuilders have been using it since the late 60's.

Original Trenbelone Acetate was marketed as Finaject and was 30mg/ml. It was taken off the market in 1987, Parabolan the long acting human version of Trenbelone was trashed in 1996. (*UPDATE Parabolan and Trenbelone Enanthate are now available-but not at the time of this article)
    there are human studies done of course with Parabolan and most of the ones noted were on the psychological effects caused even by the long ester.

TA is a veterinary drug and no human studies are available.
    Equipoise Boldenone Undecylate is also a vet drug but it is used more often than tren. Laurabolin is the vet version of deca -but that stuff is another story as drugs-horomones for the most part aren't species selective.

Trenbelone is the most used and abused AAS in the US today.
    Why? because the availability of pellets and these "kits".
    Every kid and his brother not connected with regular AAS supplies or sources have access to this "wonder drug"and will eat it, snort it, rub it, and shoot it.

The kits produce a clean but yet dirty product for the body. Clean as it may be bacteria free but contain clean contaminants or irritants.

Examples:
    A. Way too much solvent is used for the body to appropriately handle safely. Most kits are a combo of BA and BB and require 10 mls for 4 grams. There is no magic solution-solvents are solvents and cause discomfort-some more than others. Solvents are about the only thing AAS are soluable in besides oil-which we know has minimal toxicity.

Now here is the part most will disagree with.
    These kits produce about 50-70% of the dose they say they do.
    Most kits would test out at 35-60 mg per ml if that. I was going to make some and test it through San Raf, but there was/is not much support nor do I care to use these anyway anymore.
    And plus people would scream BIAS if I was involved in anyway because the magic solvents have been exposed a while ago.

Why less than dose per ml than advertised or promised?
    Because 10 mls solvent is not enough to extract 4 grams of hormone from the pressed cellulose acetate in the pellets to which the tren is bound to.

A friend of mine did a "kitchen study" years ago.

He was looking at the various solvents used to extract tren from pellets and their yield.

Each experiment was performed twice and using 2 grams pellets in 100 mls solvent coffee filtered and allowed to evap with the tren powder recovered and weighed.
    Results:
    1. Ether-yielded 1.86 grams
    2. Methanol yielded 1.74 Grams
    3 Acetone yielded 1.64 grams
    BA BB was not done because of the very high evaporation points.

So someone explain to me how 10 mls of solvent will yield 100% extraction and no cellulose will be in the end product?
    If kit makers provided you with a molecular weight syringe filter in addition to the sterile filters maybe it would be a cleaner product....

Kits produce a very allergic, toxic product in their own even though sterile filtered and baked.

Three toxic products from the kit that make it through the filter are the solvent, the partially dissolved Cellulose acetate, the oil and the trenbelone mix itself.

These toxic products in the tren produce unflattering reactions in the body itself amplifying the already irritating effect of the trenbelone itself.

I have used a lot of kits and even made my own with BA/BB and some of the most "memorable" effects were:

1. The "Rush and Flush"-this is the allergic, almost anaphylatic reaction you get after injecting tren from a kit.
    Some of the excess solvent in the depot gets absorbed very quickly as does some of the tren. This leads to-in some-coughing fits, red face, increased blood pressure, increased body heat, headaches and fatigue or lethargy after you recover.
    Depending upon solvent levels you will have pain and swelling at the injection site.

*I will note that to reduce these sides I have used 200mg of ibuprofen and at least 81 mg of Aspirin to fight the "inflammatory effects" mentioned above. Taken 30 minutes before a pop and the sides were less noticeable but still there.

2. Fatigue and Lethargy, High BP, Sweating, Insomnia, Moodiness, headaches, reduced appetite, missed training sessions...basically the "Tren Flu" are all part of the tren hangover as I call it. The body is fighting a lot of the impurities as a mild infection...and the sides of the drug itself can be potentiated by all these factors listed above.

*Some of these effects can be eliminated by using tren powder and a minimum amount of solvent-.75-1.0 ml per gram. I will post a method-nothing new-but it yields pure trenbelone acetate powder from pellets.

Tren and cancer tren and pneumonia-as in scar tissue in the lungs, tren and kidney failure, tren and sterilizing effects, etc...

None of these have been proven, but certainly possible in the vast array of doses and tren products and methods used to make tren. Each individuals experiences will vary as the increase in the amount of the Gene Pool-(more users experimenting with tren).
    I could elaborate more but I too am unsure of the long term effects of tren-especially from "kitted tren".

Negative Side Effects of Tren:
    High BP
    Progesterone induced Gyno-for some
    Headaches
    Fatigue
    Lethargy
    Loss of Appetite
    Moodiness
    Negative Aggression
    Depression
    Anxiety
    Insomnia
    Night and Day Sweats
    Increased body temp, metabloism
    Tren dick
    Reduced sex drive
    Hair loss

Posititve Side Effects of Tren:
    Increased strength gains
    Increased muscle mass
    Decreased Catabolism
    Increased fat metabolism
    Reduced water retention
    Aggression-the good kind
    Literally a poor man's GH with more toxic sides

After reading this list, you would be hell bent on using tren but there are ways I have found to minimize the sides and potentiate the gains and still use tren in a safer manner.

1. Only use tren a couple of times per year with test and 1-2
    other anabolics.

2. Use low doses-35-70 mg a day ED dosing.

3. Cycle for short periods 6 weeks

4. Take the necessary ancillaries

A. Liver protection-Tyler's, milk thistle, ALA, Liv-52, Picro-Liv etc

B. Cranberry juice

C. Extra vitamins and minerals especially electrolytes and
    anti-oxidants Vit C Vit E etc.

D. Double your water intake

E. Use prescribed BP meds when necessary-don't self medicate.

F. Use tren made from powder when ever necessary or available

G. Don't kit your tren from pellets-use it as a last resort

HOPE THIS theread was educational and will elicit some good feedback and more information."

Like I said OLD but good still
    STK-for those that knew him claimed Kitted tren scarred his lungs and he died as a result..long sad story...now he claimed to do heavy cycles of TA year round but.

Anyway I'll stop typing and go eat.
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

G, As always very informative thread, I think we all have a few stories from this product kit or not...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Good post.

Comment

thanks G that explains a few things
        Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Good info..Thanks MG
          Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

MG,

Thanks for the re-post. Much appreciated.

So, if you were to use TA or Tren Enanthate provided as powder (w/ whatever impurities that might carry), rather than pelleted TA from cartridges, to what degree do this reduce the amt. of solvent required to dissolve the tren?...

Also, do you know the solubility of TA and TE simply in oil itself?... I'm wondering if using enough BA (or whatever) to aid in sterility plus oil and tren and simply sterile filtering would do the trick?...

-Randy
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
              MG,

Thanks for the re-post. Much appreciated.

So, if you were to use TA or Tren Enanthate provided as powder (w/ whatever impurities that might carry), rather than pelleted TA from cartridges, to what degree do this reduce the amt. of solvent required to dissolve the tren?...

Also, do you know the solubility of TA and TE simply in oil itself?... I'm wondering if using enough BA (or whatever) to aid in sterility plus oil and tren and simply sterile filtering would do the trick?...

-Randy
              Tren Enanthate is pretty soluable at 200mg/ml with low solvent levels.
              TA would probably be about 50 mg per ml and Tren Enanthate 100mg/ml with minimal/no solvents. (I still would add 1% BA to the final mix for bacteriostatic protection. that would be .4 mls for 40 mls which would give you the safety level.)

I hypothetically recommend a .25 ml BA/.75 ml BB mix per ml of solvent.
              Powders you can use .5 ml solvent mix per gram of powder so a TREN ENANTH made from powder at 200 mg per ml 40 mls would require 8 grams of powder, 4 mls of solvent mix and 28 mls oil....basically about 10 % solvent level.

Tren can be made the same way how ever I wouldn't go over 100 mg per ml.

ALL this is hypothetical of course.
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

MG,

MANY Thanks, Bro. Perfect answer!

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                  Tren Enanthate is pretty soluable at 200mg/ml with low solvent levels.
                  TA would probably be about 50 mg per ml and Tren Enanthate 100mg/ml with minimal/no solvents. (I still would add 1% BA to the final mix for bacteriostatic protection. that would be .4 mls for 40 mls which would give you the safety level.)

I hypothetically recommend a .25 ml BA/.75 ml BB mix per ml of solvent.
                  Powders you can use .5 ml solvent mix per gram of powder so a TREN ENANTH made from powder at 200 mg per ml 40 mls would require 8 grams of powder, 4 mls of solvent mix and 28 mls oil....basically about 10 % solvent level.

Tren can be made the same way how ever I wouldn't go over 100 mg per ml.

ALL this is hypothetical of course.
                  Great post G!

To add to that, your final concentration of Tren is going to be directly related to the % of solvent you use.....meaning the higher concentration or dosasage will need a higher amount of solvent to dissolve and keep the powder soluble in oil. But for comfort as G pointed out above, a final concentration of 100mg/ml can be made to be absoultley painless if your BA content is below 4% of total volume of your product. And if you used a sterilizing filter into a sterile vial, you only really need less then 1% BA to keep your product sterile. If I rememerber correctly Bacteriostatic water is just WFI with .1% BA....and that can be kept for quite a while with no sterilty issues.

Another problem with the kits was that you are given .45 micron filter which is great to take out large impurities but is not a TRUE sterilizing filter. Though not visible to the eye, bacteria colonies, fillers and other particles can be passed through a .45 micron fitler and then into you. ALWAYS use a .2 micron filter with a PVDF or PTFE membrane for solvent and oil filtration. This is considered the standard in the industry for producing a sterile product. Use the .45 fliter first, and then the .2 micron. If you use the .2 micron first you'll never get the solution through because the fillers and binders will clog the filter...which shows how impure the tren solutions are sometimes. Oh also, heat the solution to 40deg C to help it pass.

R

Comment

good thread bro thanks for the repost
                    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Working...
                    X