Inhuman Diet Craving Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inhuman Diet Craving Thread

I just thought of a way we could all get bigger and support Inhumans diet at the same time. When ever Inhuman gets a craving while on his diet he posts it here. We eat it and tell him about it so he gets to live vicariously through us. Meanwhile we'll be eating his "wish list" and won't be able to help but put on weight.
    "I'M HUNGRY" just thinking about it.

I'm willing to do my part. I just ate a LB and half of steak tips for dinner. Now I ask you IH: "What's for dessert?"

Originally posted by sammysdad
    I just thought of a way we could all get bigger and support Inhumans diet at the same time. When ever Inhuman gets a craving while on his diet he posts it here. We eat it and tell him about it so he gets to live vicariously through us. Meanwhile we'll be eating his "wish list" and won't be able to help but put on weight.
    "I'M HUNGRY" just thinking about it.

I'm willing to do my part. I just ate a LB and half of steak tips for dinner. Now I ask you IH: "What's for dessert?"
    That's a great idea.
    Right now I'm at working eating grilled chicken breast, green beans and sugar snap peas from Black Eyed Pea.

Mmm, mmmh. Thinking of you Inhuman!
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Yeah, that's it. We're here for ya IH bro.......

Comment

i just stuffed down a pound of ground beef fried with hashbrowns anf 5 eggs with salsa on top yummy, but i need a nap now
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

I will think about him tonight while I pound my weekly large pizza along with a protein shake of course and some ALA,,,, LOL
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Wow, I just love all you guys very much, bastards, while I just got home from doing 30 minutes cardio and abs and right now I am having 80 gram shake and a yam, boy am I hungry...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I told IM^ a while ago I deserved it, so I can take it, I think...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

IH. i honestly can't picture a man your size running on a treadmill. lol
                My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
                  IH. i honestly can't picture a man your size running on a treadmill. lol
                  Me either, trust me I walk, 13 EEEE shoes, I walk...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    Me either, trust me I walk, 13 EEEE shoes, I walk...
                    hey we wear the same shoe size. the very idea of running at my size makes my joints hurt too. i use the eliptical personally
                    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Where I work we have clients come into our facility and use our conference rooms while they are working on their deals.
                      More often then not, we have food catered in.
                      Often, they never eat it all. Often there is lots left over. Often, it's really really good. Often, we get to eat the left overs.

Right now I'm having a nice lite evening snack of 5 oz. sirloin and about 1 dozen sauteed large shrimp.

Mmmm.

Thinking of you, IH.
                      CrossFit Champions
                      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

My wife made sloppy joes tonight. So one bun and about a lb of delicious sloppy Joes. Cooked in a crock pot for like 7 hours. Melts in my damn mouth-didn't even chew. I have some leftovers if you need IH. We made 3lbs.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                          My wife made sloppy joes tonight. So one bun and about a lb of delicious sloppy Joes. Cooked in a crock pot for like 7 hours. Melts in my damn mouth-didn't even chew. I have some leftovers if you need IH. We made 3lbs.
                          Yum! I love sloppy joes! I bet it was good! Emerald...what's your recipe? Do you make it from scratch?

Me had some nice, juicy steak, green beans and rice.

Comment

I love you all so very much, grrrr...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

:dcchomp:
                              Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Working...
                              X