How to feel like complete shit-Tren and EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to feel like complete shit-Tren and EQ

It really sucks that my favorite combo gains/physiquewise is also the very best thing I've found to make me feel like complete ass....You would never realize just how tiring coughing can be until you do it for 4 or 5 hours straight...My abs have never been so sore so I guess that's one side effect to be thankful for huh?
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

I guess have a good set of abs when you are done may be worth it...but I doubt it. I'm jealous of the stack you have. No gear around here.
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

You just have to look a little harder bro.....It's EVERYWHERE
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

FrigginHuge,

Sorry to hear you're feeling like crap. But you're a tough old SOB. I'm sure you'll survive.

I was wondering if severe coughing is a common side effect of tren, EQ or both? I've never used either myself. I'm a test/Dbol kinda guy. Although I may branch out in the future, we'll see.

I understand size gains on tren can be quite dramatic. I'm sure you've used test in the past. How would you compare them to test? I realize it will vary by dose but ballpark. Just tryin to pick your brain a little.
        Through the best and the worst
        The struggle and sacrifice.
        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
        Motivation, undying allegiance
        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
        Every drop of blood
        Every bitter tear
        Every bead of sweat
        I live for this

Comment

FH,

Coughing for *hours* is not a normal side from tren. Are you confident w/ the ingredients in your kit?...

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
            FH,

Coughing for *hours* is not a normal side from tren. Are you confident w/ the ingredients in your kit?...

-R
            I agree, you should not be coughing for that long. Are you sure about the dissolving solutions concentration? I don't want to put it out there as I'm a chemist by trade and know what is used in these kits....but you can pm me if you made this yourself. If too much of the magic solution was used it is known to give the cough. This cough is a reaction to this "magic solution". You should use only 4% per total final volume of your product. There is an easy way to correct this, just sterile filter in more oil which decreases the percentage of the 'Magic Solution". This will lower your mg/ml dose but should stop the coughing problem. Stay healthy bro.

R

Comment

Originally posted by xRAJAx
              I agree, you should not be coughing for that long. Are you sure about the dissolving solutions concentration? I don't want to put it out there as I'm a chemist by trade and know what is used in these kits....but you can pm me if you made this yourself. If too much of the magic solution was used it is known to give the cough. This cough is a reaction to this "magic solution". You should use only 4% per total final volume of your product. There is an easy way to correct this, just sterile filter in more oil which decreases the percentage of the 'Magic Solution". This will lower your mg/ml dose but should stop the coughing problem. Stay healthy bro.

R
              Thanks for the advice.I appreciate it....I figured the cough was due to my % of BA being a little too high....I'm planning to brew another batch and I'll cut it with this one to bring down the %....
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Hypothetically speaking, 3%BA 6%BB gives a really sweet inject with no post inject soreness. That's at 100mg/ml BTW.

Comment

I have cough free Tren ....Im pretty sure the cough is from one of the agents needed with the pellets...
                  I hate those pellets and wont use em..
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                    shit we got kitchen chemists in here too

Hey hey no kitchen chemist here...I got a degree in Biochemistry and an MS in Clinical Biomedical Laboratory Sciences.

I work for a biotech company and make drugs for a living. Check out the snazzy lab digs....(don't laugh too hard). This is what you wear when manufacturing or working in a clinical manufacturing area. Not bad, but man if you fart...there's only one exit for gas........

R

Comment

I dunno RAJA... That's EXACTLY what I wear in my kitchen... (except my suit has an evacuatory route in the back)... ;^)

-R
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                        I have cough free Tren ....Im pretty sure the cough is from one of the agents needed with the pellets...
                        I hate those pellets and wont use em..
                        Agreed...Last cycle for the Tren Acetate here.....And now with Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate pretty readily available....
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

I usually just wear an dirty pair of boxer shorts, some flip flops, and a sombrero when Im making drugs. (?)
                          SweatMachine
                          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

LOL sweat
                            @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
                              I dunno RAJA... That's EXACTLY what I wear in my kitchen... (except my suit has an evacuatory route in the back)... ;^)

-R

HAHAHA.....

Man I swear I want to drive home one day fully gowned up just for the looks. But I'll probably just get pulled over. It would be hard to explain that one.

On a serious note, you'll be happy to know that US pharmaceutical companies as well as overseas reputatble corporations have great sterility when it comes to producing a product. There's so much money that goes into the equipment used you'd be amazed. It costs us about 1 million to produce the drug I'm working on, and we're talking about maybe 2000 vials for small scale Phase I studies. Everything used is of the highest grade and the final product goes through a rigourous inspection. Its no joke, the hardest part of my job is just going through the hundreds of pages of documentation that covers all the steps in production which lets us know that everything done and used was of the right lot and spec. Its nuts.....but that's what's needed to insure that the people that use our drugs do not get sick because of sterility.

R

Comment

Working...
                              X