Start my second blast tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start my second blast tonight!

I start my second blast tonight. I've cruised for about 2-1/2 weeks. Now I'm ready to destroy the logbook. Any words of wisdom??
    www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Originally posted by BBC
    I start my second blast tonight. I've cruised for about 2-1/2 weeks. Now I'm ready to destroy the logbook. Any words of wisdom??
    You may not be right at the weights you left off at, but trust me your strength will be back to normal in no time and you will surpass all the old numbers by leaps and bounds.

Oh yea, I hope you are ready to eat again...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

kick it's ass seabass
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Should I still try to beat my last numbers in the logbook or back up slightly?

Comment

i'd probably start off a little slower. don't worry. you'll catch back up fast
          My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Expect to be weaker. When I started my second blast *about to start my third one in a week* I was anywhere from 20-40lbs lighter on bigger exercises and maybe 5-10 lbs lighter on smaller ones *biceps movements mainly*. Trust me though, once you start your second rotation with those same exercises you will most likely be raping the logbook again. The strength REALLY goes up after the first rotation in a blast after you just had a cruise.

Comment

I can't wait to hit the gym tonight! I'm hoping to be killing the logbook again in two weeks. We'll see. :showoff:

Comment

don't hope. just do it.

Comment

Working...
                X