Back Streching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Streching?

I have noticed that as im Hanging on The Pull Up Bar (Streching) i am having a tough time making the Whole 60 Secs (Even Without Weight strapped around my Waist.) The Problem is my Forearms. They are Still SORE AS HECK from their Workout. I usually make It 30 or Secs (Today 50) Then i jump up for another 10-20 and Gut It Out!!

Anybody else have this problem? If so howd yall fix it?

Thanks!

I personally dont use that stretch anymore. I use the same DC uses now (I think), put your hands around a stripping pole, door knop or stationary equipment and pull on it with a rounded back, kinda hard to explain. It feels way better then the other stretch.
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

I've been doing what balde recommends too. But i feel the stretch gotten by this is different to the more 'upward' feeling one feels in the lats when stretching on the pullup bar. I'm not doing the latter cos i can't feel the stretch as well also. You can try this.. dunno if its orthodox or not by i feel it real good. You basically bend to one side and hole a horizontal bar with the hand furthest away from the bar. Then you kinda bed your body a little and pull your body away from the bar and feel it real good.
      Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Thanks for the Illustration~!~ Ill give It a Try!!

Comment

I do the stretch where I grab a machine or something stationary and pull on it and round my back but I also put m foot up on it and push as hard as i can to further set the pain in and stretch it deeper

Comment

and you Hold It for 1 Min right??

Comment

I do both-One where I sit on the low row- and put it on a about my workout weight. I then just hold it-letting my shoulders go forward and my scapula seperate. I then go to the lat pulldown-strap a dumbbell to it and let that stretch me out.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel
                I've been doing what balde recommends too. But i feel the stretch gotten by this is different to the more 'upward' feeling one feels in the lats when stretching on the pullup bar. I'm not doing the latter cos i can't feel the stretch as well also. You can try this.. dunno if its orthodox or not by i feel it real good. You basically bend to one side and hole a horizontal bar with the hand furthest away from the bar. Then you kinda bed your body a little and pull your body away from the bar and feel it real good.

wow nice artwork,,, I had to,,, sorry,,, lol
                I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Working...
                X