X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching the legs

what do you guys do to stretch the hams and quads?? post workout

thanks for any insight

There are descrpitions posted on the site.... i believe IH has a break down of each body parts stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      what do you guys do to stretch the hams and quads?? post workout

thanks for any insight
      House1, here you go, from DC himself:

HAMSTRINGS: Either leg up on a high barbell holding my toes and trying to force my leg straight with my free hand for an excruciating painful 60 seconds or another exercise I could only show people and not type here.

QUADS: Facing a barbell in a power rack about hip high -- grip it and simultaneously sink down and throw your knees under the barbell and do a sissy squat underneath it while going up on your toes. then straighten your arms and lean as far back as you can -- 60 seconds and if this one doesn't make you hate my guts and bring tears to your eyes nothing will; -- do this one faithfully and tell me in 4 weeks if your quads don’t look a lot different than they used to.

Thank you Tyson23...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

thanks alot IH very much appreciated

Comment

Yeah...thanks alot for that IH...I have been wanting to learn more about DC's stretches, and my quads need to come up considerably.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

My quads have FINALLY started to come in since I started DC training. I used to hate training them but now I absolutely love it.

Comment

Working...
            X