No announcement yet.

Ummm..... I think it is time..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm..... I think it is time..........

I will be studying the words of the great DoggCrapp for the next couple months so that after my wife spits out our 4th in early September, I will be ready to roll with the training and flow with the supplementation. My body is getting it's first rest from supps for almost 3 years so it should do me some good. FH, blow me. I know you would LOVE to say something about me being on that long wouldn't you? LOL Just remember - I have special powers. For that, I MUST be respected.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

It is time for you the great one to rise from the rubbles to conquer all of mankind..
    Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Oh no...Everyone better watch out...When Skip puts up another 20lbs or so and comes in as a heavyweight with that conditioning he can get...Watch out...Nationals, USA's...

Here comes Skip...

best of luck bro,

chris
      1994 JR.FLORIDA TEEN OVERALL CHAMPION

1994 ST.LOUIS TEEN HEAVYWEIGHT AND OVERALL CHAMPIOIN...

1997 SOUTHERN USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 CONTINENTAL USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 MIDWEST IRONMAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MIDWEST OPEN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MR.IOWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION & OVERALL

SPONSORED BODYBUILDER OF OPTIMUM NUTRITION AND AMERICAN BODYBUILDING PRODUCTS

Comment

Skip, congrats on the coming arrival and your comeback. Good luck, bro.

Comment

I was just reading the NPC by-laws, and it says:
          "Under no circumstances, may a heavyweight division competitor be a lean and/or as dry as Skip or Randy." With the recent news of Skip working with DC, the rules are presently being rewriiten to exclude all Heavyweightsunder .000175 % bodyfat."If in fact a competitor does weigh in and exhibits said level of Bodyfat,That competitor is to be fed thru an interveinous tube a soulution of no less than 15% NaCl until skin folds become and exceptable level"

DAMN IT, DC and Skip are rewriting the book already....
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Skip,

Sounds like you're already chompin' at the bit... LOL

So, what's the plan for the next month or two - no training at all?... I have a buddy who does that (who's doin' the USA's in 2 weeks, actually) - works great for him. Obviously, it works well for Ronnie, too...

-R
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
              I will be studying the words of the great DoggCrapp for the next couple months so that after my wife spits out our 4th in early September, I will be ready to roll with the training and flow with the supplementation. My body is getting it's first rest from supps for almost 3 years so it should do me some good. FH, blow me. I know you would LOVE to say something about me being on that long wouldn't you? LOL Just remember - I have special powers. For that, I MUST be respected.

Skip

LOL...ummmm....no comment
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Skip, All I have to say, Its about god damn time you wised up, lets go, lets get huge, would ya...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

My body is getting it's first rest from supps for almost 3 years so it should do me some good. FH, blow me. I know you would LOVE to say something about me being on that long wouldn't you?
                  Skip
                  Only 3 years?....5 years was my longest cycle but 3 years should be long enough to get the job done too...
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                    Only 3 years?....5 years was my longest cycle but 3 years should be long enough to get the job done too...
                    seriously?
                    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

. FH, blow me.

Skip
                      Bro...if you've been on for 3 years straight there ain't gonna be much there for me to blow :p
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

all i can say is if skip packs on some more mass and comes in as conditioned as he was at his last show, he's gonna scare animals and small children
                        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                          Bro...if you've been on for 3 years straight there ain't gonna be much there for me to blow :p
                          LMAO!

I was beginning to think you were going to let that comment slide.... and then I KNEW better. ; )

I thought you were against staying on for long periods of time?

Anywho, I appreciate all of the positive feedback. Randy - yes, I am chomping at the bit, to be honest. I only take time off after a show because I usually get sick but this time I am feeling pretty damned good and would normally be sick by now. After both of my last shows I was sick by the following Thursday and I am typing this on the following Sunday so I feel pretty confident that all is going to continue to go pretty well. Ideally, I like to take only 2 weeks off. Reason being is because when I don't train, I eat like total SHIT. When I eat like total shit, I pork up FAST. The other reason is it really only takes me about 2 solid weeks to recover from the bulk of the physical stress associated with the show. If I come back and train 3 times a week, full body workouts at a much lower intensity to let my body continue to catch up and recover, I get the benefit of staying in shape, training and eating relatively well without letting myself go to shit.

So, the plan is to be in the gym by July 12 (one week from tomorrow) and train 3 times a week POSSIBLY with a "break in" period of DC training at a lighter, lower intensity just to get a feel for how things will be "formatted" in the gym with the new training style. This way, I will or should have all of the kinks out by the time early/mid September rolls around and I can go balls to the wall. I will only be running about 300mg of prop a week during this down time. 100mg M, W, F of each week.

I am very excited about the offseason, to be honest. I won't have had this long of a period to devote to the offseason since I have been back on gear fullbore and making a competitive comeback 4 years or so ago. Not to mention the different training style and working with DC. I proved without a doubt that the missing link for me right now is simply size. I anticipate that the next time I step on stage, this won't be an issue.

I feel like..... a DoggPounder. God help me. ; )

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, I'm right there with ya, man. This is gonna be a very productive off-season for me, too. VERY PRODUCTIVE. I've got a training partner for the first time in a decade (and a very motivating one at that) and one hell of a strategist on my side.

I know just how you feel r.e. the size issue. For me, its gonna take some ridiculous poundages in the gym - friggin' scary ass shit - but it's gonna happen, despite my skeletal limitations. (Seems sometimes that I'm able to move shit around in the gym that my skeleton just isn't suited for - yet, anyway... ;^) )

Hey - wondering... Does your girlfriend have a sister?!?! To come home to that after a tough workout would make it all the more worth while... <cough, cough>

-R
                            The Book Has Arrived!
                            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

LMAO!

I was beginning to think you were going to let that comment slide.... and then I KNEW better. ; )

I thought you were against staying on for long periods of time?

Skip
                              Well in the past (back in the 90's) I did much longer cycles and I have to admit that I stayed on pretty much all the time.I'd taper down for a few weeks every once in a while but nothing like the cruises that DC recommends....
                              I was much more reckless back then and though I've got to tell you that staying on for a long time does definately work when it comes to putting on massive size the downside is that someday you will HAVE to get off and the longer you stay on the harder that will be when you eventually do come off.....
                              What you'll find Skip if you try Dante's blast/cruise theories is that when blast time comes around again it doesn't take too long for you to get back in the swing of things workoutwise because you didn't let your levels drop too far like when you go cold turkey for a few weeks/months...
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Working...
                              X